BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

@Kain, don't mind email me b&a photos too? [email protected]

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cranberry juice can help prevent UTIs. the weakness of legs and fever are probably caused by the UTI. UTI gives abdominal pain (not leg pain but close enough?) and fevers. also, lots of ppl get fevers after any surgery.

i didn't ask dr lee about the k-wire but he used a temporary one.

thanks XD how long do you think i need to wait before the size goes down?

i don't feel any swelling on my nose though. i touch it, and i can feel skin and the cartilage underneath. not much tissue in between. i think it is mostly that i need to wait for some cartilage to reabsorb for the size to go down

i already love my chin augmentation though

that sounds good. if only i had a good video camera -.-
webcam will have to do then XD

kain your soo lucky sounds like you don't have much swelling..... i have thick skin so still have a long way to go sigh :sad: anyways i have a keloid scar in both nostrils.. they don't bother me really.. i heard you just need to wait it out for it to go away.. but if your still in korea you should ask!

cool beans :smile: i am still doing research about the different clinics. and i'm still trying to figure out my ways to get around when i get there since i don't speak korean. i would be so happy to go with a buddy or a few other people :biggrin: it sounds so... exciting and fun! to meet a bunch of strangers that would know your secret haha :P

yesterday joann called me to come over to the clinic at ~5pm and paid for a haircut for me. so that is where my new haircut is from. i feel much better now cos my hair was rly ****ty before

i love joann :peace:

also, joann was at the clinic before 10am, when i got my dressings changed, antibiotics, facial, and shampoo (antibitics to make sure the UTI is gone)
she was still there at 9pm when i went back to the clinic for a second dose of antibiotics (dr lee had to accelerate the antibiotic scehdule since i am leaving tomorrow, so he had me come on sunday, and twice on monday, and i'll get more antibiotics today when i go the clinic in a few hours)

so she works for around 12 hours a day sometimes o.e

That's so sweet of her! I haven't gotten a haircut since December. I need one BAD. My hair is nearly touching my butt. I thought about getting one in Korea but I don't know how I'm going to communicate with the hair stylists there. I'm hoping to get some bangs and shorter hair to distract people from the new nose I'm going to get. I'm kind of stressing out about that a little bit. I see people all the time. Ugh.

Anyways, have a safe trip home Kain!

most small digital camera have the video option, if you have a camera, you should be able to make a better quality video than webcam, but the latter is fine too I guess

@kain: after free mole removals, free haircut, Joann must have liked talking to your dad :smile: or she's so enthusiastic about your result, she wants to make it 100% perfect ! You're so lucky, I wish my previous clinics treated me that well...

well whichever clinic you chose they will def. help you!!! i had mine write down on paper of the places i wanted to go for the taxi driver and than also where i was staying so i had no problem getting back.. lotsa fun stuff and good things to eat in korea :P whats your email???? and when are you planning on going... im going in winter

hey do you have skype? :smile: we can talk there... if not, i will pm you my information. i am planning to go in mid december of this year... but i am still doing research.

Hey, I asked megoreng the same question too.. hmmm.. the first pair of couple in TPF :hbeat::lol: second is beefsoup and kain?? :graucho::P

kain - congrats on ur new nose. Can't wait to see your handsome new looks :love:

I guess you are those luncky ones.
From the way that you describe it, i think by 3 months you should be almost healed already. 6 months max to see the final results.

PLease update ok!