BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

lol that made me laff

hungryyyyy~

well megoreng just look different from the before pics and she looks euroasian babe when i met her. respect dr lee's skill.. my hats off.

shes not comfortable sending pics and for those who are curious, just give her a gd reason to meet u. stop pestering her! i feel bad now! GRRRRRR

lol

well shes been very nice n helpful and brought some facial products back from korea for me.

when is this rumour and scandal going to stop? lol

megoreng and i are still strangers!

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Kain,

Thanks so much for replying. So helpful of you. I didnt know that we have to pay extra 5% if we use credit card. that is sucks!

I am so jealous that your dad came with you! That is awesome. I also read how he was driving from one bank to bank to withdraw the money needed. He is just so sweet.

Me.. no body going to come with me I guess. Im all alone. Now, I am not sure how to carry all those cash on my own. Who will keep safekeeping it for while im zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz . All the while I thought I could just use credit card but I dont want to be charged extra..

Just like you, im going to sit for my exam before going off in August. I am really really scared that things will go wrong just like me primary rhinoplasty! It was just a terrible experience that had scarred me forever. JoAnn is awesome by answering my doubt and comforting me.

How do you feel right now?

I've been doing a lot of research - it seems these blogs have interesting and GREAT info!!

- I initially stumbled upon the blog when doing research on dr. Jung.. i LOVE his work!! and im considering goin to him for a rhino... im pleased with the before/after pix on his site but i read from some people he has some bad reviews..?? can anyone give me some more details about mr. jung and their experience(or someone they know experience with him)

I am planning on goin to korea perhaps late may/early june...ALSO- anyone know of DR EDWARD KWAK(Based in NYC) experience with rhinoplasty?? Because I am actually looking into him too if I decide to do rhino procedure in the US(DR.RIZK is way out of my budget right now...otherwise, i would've went to him). Or if anyone has suggestions on surgeons or clinics that have experience in ASIAN AND AFRICAN AMERICAN features.. as I am mixed!!! would really appreciate the help!!! THANKS ALL!!!! :heart:

i would soooo love that :smile:!! count me in!

Ooh! Perm sounds like a great idea! I wonder if I can get JoAnn to translate to the hair stylist. Btw bbgurly, has anyone noticed your new nose? Or do most people think there's something different about you but just couldn't figure it out?

Hi all, long time no c coz im so busy with courseworks and revision :lol:

So sweet of her !!! But u also lucky Kain. Not everyone get a free haircut :biggrin: I went and had a haircut myself, and it costed me 160k won :cry: Only haircut and perm for the bang. And have a safe trip back home. We are waiting 4 ur pics :P

I'm dertermined to come back Seoul this July and have chin & forehead augmentation keke :graucho: Heard those procedures change totally one's face ... rhino and jaw reduction didnt really make me look different. N im so jealous Dr Lee did an excellent work in ur case :cry:

Pls Dr Lee, do a better job than u did with Kain next time for my surgery... hmm maybe 300%.... :graucho: Im heartbroken :sad:

P/S : Why everyone look fantastic in their 2nd/3rd week already, like Kain n mengoreng while I still look worse than my old self b4 the surgery... So jealous

@WaterSkin: sorry didnt notice that u sent me mail. N sorry i dont skype, but maybe we could meet up in July if ur interested in my nose :smile:)

@Rawdude: have u tried the ice mask? I forgot to ask mengoreng n the nurses how long i d have to lay down while applying it hmm. But I thought ur mengoreng's cousin? Not a stranger to her!!!

N send me ur pic so that I could match u with someone in this forum :graucho:

Lol kain do NOT truss a camera. I look sooo much better in person and infront of the mirror then I do in photographs. Truss me I llook rlly baad in pictures, I'm juss not a photogenic person. A lot ppl look better in real life . So don't be worried :smile:

Hehe, I guess because Kain is a boy his haircut is probably a lot cheaper than us girls so maybe that's why the clinic don't mind paying for it.

Where did y a get your haircut in Korea? Did they do a good job? I'm just curious what kind of styles are popular there. I'm so sick of my straight boring long hair. Was the stylist able to speak English? I guess 160k won plus perm isn't too bad. It cost me almost 100 bux to only get a haircut here. That's including tips tho. :P

I personally don't think you need anything else done. You're already so cute and pretty. :tup:

hey angelfern :smile: i have been researching about rhinoplasty in taiwan/korea for a while now, and recently i discovered this thread. i have only read till page 16 so far, but saw your post about dr. leung (from one year ago). thanks for posting about it! i am seriously considering her. did you end up doing an operation with her? if so, how did it turn out? and... which type of implant did you use? thank you so much!

Yeah the left nostril with the bigger lump made the nostril look smaller than the right. I think it's just swelling inside the nostrils. Swelling has gone down a lot on the bridge but the tip is still swollen. Swelling on the tip is going down so slowly. So far none of my friends has said anything abt my rhinoplasty. Not sure if they have not noticed or because they didn't dare mention it to me. But everyone who seen me only said my face looks much skinner and I have not lost weight since I last saw them. Maybe the rhinoplasty has made my face skinner. Yeah I did online consultation with dr kao but have not done so recently because I just have to wait for swelling to go down. I'm going to wait 6 months and if swelling and uneven nostrils issue doesn't resolve I'll have to consult him again

I didn't know Dr Leung. I went to Dr Kao in Taipei.
http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/face-nose/archive?l=f&id=26

Hi BBgurly. I read that you said you cannot smile because of the paranasal surgery? Does your face or mouth area look stiff?

I'm going to get nose + paranasal surgery done in June at VIP. Is anyone going anytime from June 8th-June 22nd?