asian nose job 2

I am going from June 15-30!

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did i?
I think you are talking aout Me goreng?

Your mouth area will feel abit stiff for awhile, but that will all go away in less than a week ;))

Where are from you kekekekekkekeke?

I will be leaving when you arrive!!!! Too Bad!

Hey cmon!

How can you guys be strangers after you have met up!!

We have to gossip a little here.:P

Hey dude, We are all suppose to meet up together right, you forgot welna, mmt?????
And you anxiously met up with megoreng without us!!!

(just kidding huh, a lil gossip doesnt hurt.)

Wouldn't it be nice if you really find someone in here. like i said b4, itll be one kind of a love story ;)

I think picture speaks a thousand words babe.
Just show them to the stylist I think they should get it. If not, maybe you can ask joANn to translate on paper to them?

For my nose, probably because it was a revision so it is not that drastic. The height of the bridge was taken down by abit, the tip was in a nicer shape.

My close friends who knows about my surgery says I look much prettier. Those that I did not mention too at all, like my brother and sister in law didn't see any difference in me.

Your chin and forehead look fine my dear!!!!

i agree!!! I look horrific in photos too, have yet to meet a person more non-photogenic than me. honestly, i look like i've beaten up with the ugly stick everyday since i was born - ___ -

Kekekeke, sad i'll be leaving the same day you arrive :sad:

Is ok. no skype. July where do you wanna meet?

You mean you have done your rhinoplasty with dr kao?

S.Korea on alert for bomb threat

Fyi guys; The South Korean company Samsung has received an email threatening to blow up its headquarters in Seoul.

South Korean police say the email from someone with an Arabic name was sent to Samsung Electronics' subsidiary in Canada on Monday, shortly after the news of Osama bin Laden's death was made public.

Tried the ice mask yesterday n it was disaster as i have no skill in making that mixture lol totally screwed it up. I think u need to stir the mixture as quickly n apply on face n wait for abt 10-15mins for it to dry n form a rubbery texture n peel it off . I love the feeling so cooling n felt my face clearer after that.

Megoreng become my cousin actually i had made many cousins here in tpf, right? Acadabra?! Lol

Erm wait a min this is not match making love thread lol but seriously i think u n kains got the cute factor so matched!

I know how u feel girl cuz i feel the same after seeing kain n many others . So tempted to get forehead graft n chin done now!

But seriously, i really think u look great as of current n i think its "enough" to electrocute cute guys like kain haha

Hotmum u really sound joan, she keep wanting to matchmake mi lol
R u joannn?? Own uppp! Lol

Anyway i dnt mind meeting anyone if im free really but fir gd purpose, not to show off your rib nose to mi lol else i jealous! Oready demoraliased after seeing kains cute pic lol

BBgurly, will you be leaving on the 8th as well?? When will you be flying out? haha I may see you on the plane too and hopefully around vip :smile: It'll be nice having a buddy!

Rawdude, NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That better be a horrible a hoax!!!!!!!

Well true or not, try to be more vigilant n avoid places with lots of americans

Or embassies. Could be a hoax, cyz if they wanna bomb , they cld d done it without a warning. Anyway just hoping hoping all my fellow cousins going korea is safe! Takecare all

why demoralise!!
your nose looks so good too.
cmon, you are the korean superstar remember!!

btw, any updates on your nose? has it been 3 months already?