BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

It was not blowing 20k euro + 4CC and not without my parents knowledge, they all know we got a trip to Korea for holidays my lil sis n me, n they dont ever set a limit to watever we spend ... The only thing they doesnt know is ab my big surgery. They just said enjoy ourselves n dont ever waste the money like throwing it away like papers ....That's it. My parents even intended to flight to seoul to enjoy the trip with us, just they were too busy with work, n my lil bro still had school at that time, that's y they didnt joined us. But if they did, we wouldnt be able to go for surgery. Ah we do not live with our parents, that's y they never ask us ab something like wat u spend ect....

N my mom knows ab surgery thing, but she only knows that's not a complicated one but a minor like alar base reduction. If she knew ab jaw reduction or cutting bones, sure she d never authorised it :lol:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*fall off the chair* Angela baby!!!

your lip look ok. But you insist to do it(by not forcing yourself), maybe you do a little little little little bit. but don't waste money...

when you smile and not smile, there's a different. guess you need smile line correction.(that's what I think) not lip reduction.

Sigh...
Thanks Kain.

Joanne should know who I am, I was with megoreng and my sister from Singapore on last thursday 21 April.

After the lenghty consultation regarding facelift, paranasal etc
Joanne suddenly said I can come for full body contouring but we were already heading out of the door at level one.

I thought the website will definitely have B&A photos so we just left.

1) My concern is usually people do one part of the body at a time, then the rest 3 months later or longer.

Some doctors advocate that he can just concentrate on for example, the upper body at one time, then at least 3 months later, do mid section, and lastly the thighs a few months later.

For full body contouring, I wonder if my body can take losing so much electrolyte at the same time and if they'll rush into the job, miss some spots and develop some pockets of fats not suctioned out properly so it'll won't be a smooth contour.

2) How am I going to move if I'm doing full body? I'll be mummyfied, guess i'll have to wear the whole body compression garment.

P/S Sorry, I Haven't email Joanne yet. :biggrin:

What do you guys think, Please advise.

Wahh, please let me know what the prices are!! :0)

I don't like big lips, I want mine thinned too :/ just the bottom though as my upper lip is thin. Then i have my big bottom lip, so ugly.

Lol!! She's so cute!!! In fact both of u r! Hahahha!! She shld look better if she jus have her bridge raise a lil, n u? Enough already! Save sm for future! If u complete all now it will b so meaningless n there's nothing much u can do already! N isn't it scary? I mean technology keeps improving. N if u become too obsess w it, u will hv to keep going for revision in order to keep up w the so called latest n best technology.

@beefsoup: I also wanted to do everything at once, but each surgeon have his own skills, and others have unfergone several GA et different clinics, so i guess it is doable. I'll go for a rhinoplasty and paranasal implant at VIP.

... U got the point here, coz I hate smiling n thats y I hate taking pictures, but Ive never heard ab smile line correction. Guess have to do more research ab it b4 deciding.

@Mengoreng: Have to keep going back 4 revision is wat i scare the most. But now in my mind, only thinking ab cheek reduction, forehead implants, chin implants.... N the scaries part is that ... maybe in 3 - 4 years, i might look completely different :lol: even tho I know ab revision, I still thinking ab surgery... surgery ... surgery ....

I have to STOP thinking ab it :cry:

U know now my lil sis even obssessed with Korea... She keeps telling me she missed Seoul. She's planning to study Korean this summer coz her holidays earlier than mine, She is looking for exchange study programs at her school so that she could go n live in Seoul ... She bought tons of make-up n skin care in Seoul, but still not enuf... I told here that once she get her nose fixed, shell think ab other surgery procedures just like me :lol:

@rawdude : Yeah Angela Baby in the photos ... N shes the reason y i'm so determined to fix again my face :cry:

No, I'm not in Korea right now :smile:

And I have seen your picture juicyme, and you're a very cute girl!!!
HAHA, the way you're describing yourself, people are gonna think you're hideous!
STOP IT!!!!! :lol:

Lololol!!! Hahaha you're so funny. Ok I'm not hideous. I'm just average.

I'm really trying to shift my focus onto something more productive and important, but I keep coming back to plastic surgery, then I feel pathetic for being so consumed with my face, and its just a vicious cycle. Idk what to do..*headache* does anyone else feel conflicted? My friends and family told me they would he really disappointed in me if I did any other procedures. They already think I'm kinda sad for doing my nose.-_- they feel bad for me and pity me, I think that's the worst feeling in the world.

Maybe you practice your smiling? maybe it can helps? there's two ways, one is smile without showing your teeths and the other one with. A beautiful smile is by showing your teeth at the top roll of 8 teeth with a bit of gum showing and the lower roll of teeth should be cover with your lower lip. This what the model do...If this don't helps, the model will go for smile correction.

Try practice it with a mirror. :biggrin:

Juicy, where do you come from?