BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

No I haven't done any treatment yet...last time when I received the complimentary facial it really broke my skin out, bad. I dont know if it was the product used or what. But she tried to pop some of my blackheads on my forehead, and that is the area now iam trying to recover from. So i have reservations about doin fraxel, cause it's more invasive. But yes my tip I can move it back and forth...I mean not like before, but I guess it's a sign that it's healing and swelling is subsiding. You think it's cause yours is rib?? But my p is septal cartilage, so I dunno if it makes a difference. Btw my apt. Is comfy I have 2 bedrooms that are empty :smile:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Qpie, im actually away fr home so no pics b4 surgery, n too lazy to take after surgery pics :P but ill post my pics again when im 5 - 6 w post op :lol: coz my face still very swollen, 24th day post op n its not even the same size as the old 1 b4 surgery while im supposed to hav a smaller face after jaw reduction....

hav to b more patient ... But every morning, first thing i do in the morning is to look in the mirror :lol:

I'm pretty sure sliding genioplasty is to improve receding chin problem. I have receding chin problem which makes my mouth looks more protruding. I'm so tempted to get it done but I don't think I can make it in time before july. But as Kain had mentioned, he can feel that his chin is movable as it is only held on by screws now before the bones fused together. I'm thinking it will be so dangerous if I had it done and get kicked or bumped by my son. He had head butted me and hit me on my nose so many times since I had it done. The chin just sounds so much more fragile since it's only held on by 2 screws. I'm paranoid it will break or go crooked if I get hit by my son on the chin ic I get it done.

JoAnn suggested face lipo and lift for a V-shaped face. She said I would look very beautiful then.. guess, I have too much of baby fats on my cheeks.. anyway, i think i would give it a pass now as i read dat facelift is more suitable for those 40s and above.

Btw, who suggested feather / magic lift to you? JoAnn?

I got my haircut in a hair salon near Vip, just ab 5 mins walk away. Ppl told me shops n service in that area were more expensive, compared to other districts in Seoul. But I thought that high price meant high quality,including many services so I didnt give a second thought ab it :lol:

Personally, I love my new hair... but maybe just bcoz I love changing style once in a while. But my fr all asked me why I got such an "idiot looking girl" hair style n for such a price :lol:. I had long hair, slightly curly, very feminine, n no bangs b4 the surgery but the now i'm back to my old style 1 year ago with short, straight hair n bangs. But I think I look younger now, n all the staff n nurses at VIP all said I look cute when they saw me after the haircut (they meant like a highschooler though :lol:) Well, i'm satisfied as long as it helps me to distract ppl attention fr my new nose n new jaw line.

The hairdresser didnt speak a word Eng, n i think most of hairdressers in Korea cant. Even if they did, I dnt think they understand when u explain the style u want. We had a translator n photos to show to the hairdresser. N the perm was just for the bangs, my lil sis had the same haircut as mine ... so double price :boxing:

N almost all the girls there hav straight hair, guess thats the trend now. But their hair look soft, smooth, silky n well cared, just like movie star. I wondered how they got their hair like that but didnt find answer.

Another one tempted to get sliding genioplasty after seeing Kain's result :woohoo:

looking forward for 5-6 week of your post ops. email me pls. :P

hi bisoux :smile:

hahah i'm in my early 30s~

i have a group of close friends that i grew up with and they're all pretty conservative girls. i know they'll think i'm insane for getting ps :smile:

i kinda tested the waters by telling them that i'm considering fixing my double eyelids. i have small, natural ones but one of them has an extra fold inside so it's a pain in the @ss whenever i put on eyeliner. haha, and of course they thought that i didn't need the surgery :smile:

so, rather than telling them right now, and possibly getting my feelings hurt (like you) i kinda want to come back with my new face and be like "take me as i am! love me as i am! (even though you think i'm crazzzzzies)"

ultimately, it is my decision and it is my life so they're just gonna have to deal with it, right?

the first price is the surgical cost and the second cost is for the anesthesia.
these are the prices i got from vip (joann).

between my rib rhino and full face fat graft, i'm gonna be soooo broke :cry::cry::cry::cry:

1 Forehead US$1,500/US$500
2 Side of mouth US$1,000/US$500
3 Temple US$1,500/US$500
4 Chin US$1,000/US$500
5 Cheek US$1,500/US$500
6 Front zygoma US$1,000/US$500
7 Full face (4 areas) US$3,500/US$800

hahha i'm in the same situation as you...
i've been seeing the same coworkers everyday for the past half a decade...
and my closest friends are from childhood :P

no way then won't notice the change!

Awesome! Thanks for listing the prices! The cost of full face isn't too bad. I thought about just getting my chin done when I'm going to get rib rhino. Then again I'm not sure if it's worth it since most people here who had it done experienced high absorption rate.

You know some of my friends were really shocked when I told them I'm getting my nose done too. They're not huge PS fans neither and they tend to make jokes about other people who had something done. A little bit annoyed actually. Meanwhile I have another group of friends that are open to PS and very supportive about it. I know people will eventually gossip, but I think it's more important to feel good about myself than worry too much about what people thinks, right? :P

Haha yes this sounds like a good idea then! Hope everything works out with you and if not, we're all here to support! :smile:

U HAVE A SON! ANOTHER hotMAMA spotted!

So, this is what joann wrote about fat injections. "Yes, sometimes even with best practice, the fat injection gets severly absorbed for some patients... Believe me, in our clinic almost all patients no need to inject second time fat grafting unless you are really skinny."

I really want to get fat grafting (i'm really skinny everywhere, including my face- and skinny face is not attractive at all... :sad:) because it'll make me look younger and more fresh faced, i think :smile: BUT i'm so scared of wasting $4000... :/