BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya.. balance 2 porridge I give another patient eat . I clean up all the food at room ..:graucho:
I put it in the mocrowave .. my room no kettle !!!
KOrea got too much delicious food ...even intant food also Yummy !!:tup:
I miss Korea... wish can go there soon ...:wlae:

u r at 2nd month? hows healing? post some recent pics here! :smile:

Today is 77 days...
My tips still hard & swollen .. Dr.Lee say my skin too thick need 1yrs just look perfect .
I dont know how to post pic here . I email you !!!
SEnd yours update photo too ...with pink underwear :graucho:

[

.... i think kain will look better with pink underwear. ask from him. lol

I'm having allergy.... It itches a lottttt ... Especially the area near the ear n the jaw (I had ear cartilage for the tip). I dont dare to take allergy medication yet coz im afraid it will affect the recovery n coz im taking muscle relaxant medication for the jaw.

Anyone similar?

Thanks everyone for the encouraging words. :smile:
My PS is Dr. Cochran, who only does rhinoplasties and revision rhinos. I decided to go with him for many reasons. Most importantly we agreed on a more conservative and closed approach as opposed to some PS consultations that wanted to do an open technique. Not saying anything negative about an open technique, it all depends on what your original nose and state (primary or revision) and what you are desiring to achieve. And with this being my 3rd surgery, I didn't want to look completely different and obvious to everyone. My main specifications were to get rid of the eyesore of a bump on my radix caused by the warped rib and my the bridge was very thin and "pinched" looking. So the fascia he added made a more graceful and natural curve that just blends in with my face. He also lowered one of my nostril rims by adding a small piece of ear cartilage (I had one sharper more arched nostril) It is still swollen right now, but it has already made a difference and will hopefully only continue to even out with the other nostril.
He was extremely patient and he listened to everything that I wanted and very responsive with emails/calls, he seemed genuinely concerned about me. The most important thing that you guys can do before deciding on a PS is research and get many consultations. I did consults with 6 different PS across the US and also VIP in Korea. It's important to find an experienced surgeon who specializes in rhinoplasties. It just makes sense to go to someone who knows one thing 200%, than a surgeon who knows how to do many different types of general plastic surgeries. Make sure that the PS has the same vision and that you are on the same page. I couldn't have asked for more with Dr. C and I highly, highly recommend him. I'm really happy with my decision.

ah u look much more natural now

congrats! happy for ya. do u mind showing as some pics? anticipating that :smile:

I think the ear wouund is the most painful is it? How do you manage it?

Don't mind email to me too at [email protected]
Thanks.

I think itch is a sign of recovery of the wound. but don't scratch it.

hi perfectangel!

thanks for sharing your experience :smile:
i'm so glad that your revision turned out so perfectly~

i wanted to ask you a question though...
why did you decide not to go with vip after your consultation?

May I also ask how much you paid for your revision?
And do you know how much he charges for primary?