BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Love love the hairstyle, but mustache has gots to go! Man he is one sexy fella....*dreaming*

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha maybe i'm into pervs but i'm kinda digging the mustache!!!

lol. please come and find me! maybe we can go around seoul shopping!!

what's ur email? add me [email protected]

@Kain: stitches are resorvable when they look transparent I think, if they're not, they're black. I had stitches unremoved from my liposuction, so I remeved them myself and I had scars. I don't want scars on your nose because it makes bumps (I have a scar near my nostril dur to closed rhinoplasty close too tight or in such a way that a scar was produces and now, one of my nostril is more triangular than the other).

I would suggest you go to a doctor (who has the tools to remove such stitches) but wait until the tissues are healed otherwise the stitches would not accomplish their mission.

@PerfectAngle: Why did you not choose to go to VIP in Korea ? Weren't you satisfied of the consultation with Dr Lee ? If yes, with respect to which aspects ?

@Rawdude: Concerning Daniel Henney, I think, he's only attractive when he has the huge sunglasses on. His face reminds me of Johnny Depp's one (with glasses on), with very angular/sharp features, that I really like on people (like Demi Moore, Kate Moss, Jenniffer Conelly -jaw line, I don't like her nose-). To go back to the subject of nose, I think his is too long on his face. (@Kain: your nose may be longer, it is not too long and looks really nice)

By the way, in general, Kain is so different from the before and after pictures, I'm getting very excited about the surgery, but also apprehensive (but I still really want to do it) because it's almost like becoming a new person. I'll look a bit more eurasian. Now that I know I can have a drastic change, when I look at the mirror, I find myself more ugly than when I thought I had to get used to my face's unaesthetic features.

@Kain : By the way, you didn't tell us if you saw friends/acquaintances ? Has anyone asked you if you lost weigth or if you did something to your nose ?

i'm in the engineering science department, where the courses are set each semester. our department gives us the first year summer off, so most engineering students took the summer off. a few, like me, decided to take courses early during the summer so that in later semesters we don't have to take as many courses. my classes don't have many engineering students, they are mostly science students whom i've never met before.

i haven't seen anybody i know yet. i'm at one of the larger universities and its ~250+ students for each first year course. i'll probably avoid ppl i know though XD

there is this one guy that i am really worried about seeing again cos he is so observant. i'll probably see him next semester though, when all the engineers start taking the same courses again.

until then i don't really have to deal with it :biggrin:

Ha ha.. My first thought was, man these Koreans have great skin! But I suppose it could be photoshop too

Lol, guys with mustache like danniel maybe for a hot one night stand! Lol, but iam saying for most females, iam pretty happy with my hubby :smile: maybe I should buy him a glue on mustache for a night!!! Lol