BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Ewww... it will be so ticklish. The moustache has to go.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am leaving this Sun and arriving there Mon. My PS date is Tue. I'm just planning on paying USD when I get there.

I haven't thought about how much I should convert into KRW. hmm...maybe $200 at the most for food and small shopping. I'm not planning on buying much because I'm heading to Taiwan right after for school. My luggage will be heavy.

When are you getting there?

**Also, congrats to PerfectAngle on your successful surgery. Happy healing.

7 days left. yikes.

Destiny - thank you for your beautiful pictures. Your new nose looks great from the photos you sent. how many mm did you go for your bridge?

@ BBgurly - thank you !!!

Honestly till this day I have no idea how many mm was added or what was done. I emailed Joann couple weeks ago, like others here suggested and ask for a detailed liste of what was done...she said she would have it sent to me that weekend but she probably forgot.

Hi guys, im new here. I have been look around 4 my nose revision 4along time. And finally i narrow it down to Dr. Lee at VIP (thank 2 u cause i had been reading this forum, n feel a lot of positive energy abt dr. Lee) For some of u who had done the rhinoplasty revision , will u pliz share some experiments w me, cause im scare, i dont wanna b screwed up like last time . And much does it cost for the revision? And does it take along time to heal? thank u all

hi!!

welcome to the club and adding on the men's number ;))

would you like to share what happen to your previous surgeries?

there are a few of us that went under revision using rib including myself.
Also, there are some primary rib male owners like rawdude and kain.

what are the changes you would like to do, many we can help more from there?

hi destiny!!

you are such a naughty girl.

you and your hubby are a good-looking couple!

^ stubble, yes. moustache, no. NO.
Huh, just realised why everyone's moustache spelling looked wrong - it was american english >.>

Hi, lilswtmoon :smile: Don't know too much about revision but it looks like it generally costs more than primary if that helps?

@Kain: Has your tip de-swellen ?

In general, is anyone, who's more than 2 month post-op, after rib cartilage rhinoplasty with Dr Lee, feeling that their tip is still too wide ?

@destiny: I read you are worried about the scar. What about the the height and size of your nose. I remember at the beginning, you used to say that you felt it was too high. Do you still think it is too big ? Are you getting used to it or do you like it even if this is big ?

I have a thick skin, I don't know how to explain, that overall, I want my nose to appear small. The tip of his noses do not seem to be very defined, even in his before and after pics on the website. That being said, I still do not consider any other surgeons because the after noses are nice, but I really would like some definition on the tip.

@rawdude: As to moustache, it is apparently a sign of masculinity or authority. Nevertheless, it reminds me of the gay guy from the YMCA song (Village people). I personally don't like a moustache, it makes a guy look older and I like softer traits rather than authoritarian one, unless it is just for a few days, it can be a fun change.

Hmm I went to see a doctor today coz still no reply fr JoAnn

For those havnt known n same situation as me,

So basically, the doctor said, for patients ab 1month post-op, there is no risk of infection. The redness n itching n swelling are just sign of inflammation. Do not stress out too much n just take some lbuprofen capsules until u r healed.

I thought I had infection, n it worried me a lot :cry: I couldnt even focus on revising n everyday I checked my mail like once an hour for JoAnn's reply ...

N now i'm relieved... :lol: thx god it wasnt anything complicated... It scared me going back for revision just 1month post op :lol: