BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Sister is good too! I guess we can be more out spoken when its all the girls.
Have to opt my husband out in our "discussions"

He can ignore me pretty well too ;)

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait whats a**

LOL!!!! I was so sad when that person told me I look like that ant. Hopefully a nose job would help! Haha!

I still have no idea what mongolian folds are. lol. I've seen people who had epi done it turned out pretty nice. But if you don't think u need anything done on your eyes then don't bother. Hehe

`4

not sure if its considered swollen but it still feels a little sensitive and tip is still swollen :sad:

girl, i have been breathing thru 1 nostril all my life untill dr lee corrected my deviation. that moment when they removed packaging from my nose and i can feel 101% FRESH AIR flush thru my nose to my brain STRAIGHT. one word: ORGASMIC

U have to believe me

Hi,
I'm planning on traveling to Korea for a nose job. I plan to go on July, whether the beginning or middle of july. I thought of the BK clinic cause my friends said it was the best. The cost is high so I'm looking for someone who wants to do plastic surgery in Korea around that time who wants to share hotel with me ....My schedule is flexible, so let me know what you plan and I can work around it.
Thank you

Jesse...where are you planning on having your nose done? If youre from different country, Do you want to share a hotel with me? I can plan mine around that time too so at least i dont have to be by myself!

Hey guys, for those who went to VIP, did you guys bring a laptop? I know that the office hotel has a computer & TV but is it gonna be all in Korean? I want to bring it with me, but it's annoying to carry around and I would probably need to buy some sort of universal outlet to plug it in. At times like this, I wish I have an IPAD.

Did you guys do a lot of shopping in Korea? I wonder if I need a bigger suitcase to carry stuff back. My friends wants me to bring back some Korean snacks. Haha

thanks kain :smile:

yah.. not many pictures on the english website...