BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

There is no English website. I read reviews on their blog and Korean search engine. Yes, I can read passable Korean with a help of a dictionary. Can you read Chinese? There's a Chinese site.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:smile: Hi everyone I've been looking over this forum for a while and decided to join in. I'm a 20 year old asian woman, I am interested in getting both a nose and eye job.

I like my eyes, I actually have the double eyelid but I have slight ptosis and they droop down sometimes, it makes my eyes very uneven looking at times and I would like to correct that. I heard from one of my korean friend that getting double eyelid can improve the appearance of my eyes. For my eyes I would like to correct my slight ptosis and I would like my lids to be higher.

For my nose, I have always been insecure about it. It is wide and big, a bit shifted to the left do to an soccer accident I had as a kid. I want to rise my bridge a little bet not alot, make it a little slimmer, and make the bridge straight..same for the bottom of my nose. I do not want it to be really define and skinny, I actually like my feature but I just want to enhance it I guess.

I am posting up some pictures and I would like to know what you guys think, is my expectation realistic...basicly anything comment you guys have.

msh pictures.jpg

I actually consulted with Dr. charles lee from california, he said that I would require a brow-lift also because it is low...however he is too expensive for a poor student like me and I heard that Korea is cheaper and also safe.

I had a 1.5 mm bridge implant and it felt sooo high and fake on me. i guess its different for everyones facial features. I hated it~ It looked long, it made my eyes look closer together & my ssanggappul actually disappeared for awhile!! i had everything removed 2.5 months later

Yea, a male ex-colleague of mine had his eyes so pulled that he didn't look awake so he had the implant removed later. I think to do the eyes is ok but must think a thousand times before doing rhino. It is not a joke having to do revisions, even if you are rich.

Hi, everyone, this is my first time posting in this thread. I have been reading but never post. I am Asian myself but would never consider myself getting a nose or eye job. My aunts have gotten the whole thing done and I think it shouldn't be done because it takes your original feature away from you.

Theres a small incision made inside your nostril to remove the implant and cartilage. Theres swelling but not as much as when you get your implant put in. It took only about a week to recover. no bruising.

I told him that the nose itself was fine, it just doesnt suit the rest of my face and he was apologetic. He said he thinks itll look good if i give it time- at least 6 mo but if im sure i want to remove it then thats up to me.

i'm thinking of considering nose +eye surgery.. problem is i don't know which i'd like to do more?lol.. or if i should do both.
IF i consider both, the distance between my eyes are just about right, if i did end up getting epi because of mongo eyelid AND got a nose job with slightly raised bridge im pretty sure my eyes would become too close :sad: haha i tried to lift my nose bridge a bit with my fingers and already i see my eyes moving closer haha. i guess the only option would be to not get the epi ( surgery to open up inner corner of eye) and just get nose done? because if i chicken out and get only my eyes done i'll prob get double eyelids and open up the inner corner of my eye as well.. but if i choose to do that then it'd cause problems with nose surgery.gah kind of scares me that so many people here were not satisfied with their nose surgery. help anyone?? :P thanks

Finally contacted o & young. IT was so hard lol. I couldn't get much info because the lady i spoke to who spoke little english asked me to email her instead.

Izora@ Did you speak to them in korean? Maybe thats why that don't think your a foreigner because when i asked about having the sugery after consultation she didn't refuse but just told me to email her instead. Do you know if the doctor speaks english?

Hi Izora, I agree with you, I think O&Young's results are amazing. Would you mind give me the link of their Chinese Website, I read Chinese. Thanks

I have no idea if any of the doctors speak English. Perhaps you can ask when you email the clinic. I'm very curious to see if any of the doctors have experience using rib cartilage on the entire nose. Please keep us posted.

Yes, I spoke to them in Korean. I said that I was coming from the U.S. for surgery and that I wanted to have surgery right after the consultation. Maybe you spoke to a different person...? That's great if they can accommodate you.