BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told that once you have surgery on your nose, it would not like before op eg. a tip that was done with cartilage could get infected because of the sun or travelling etc. Even if you have the implant removed, it would still be not the same as before op.

I found this on nose tip swelling (the tip gets more and more defined as time pass by). It can take several months.
I don't know if we can rely on these pics. But, I think these two pictures might actually be true because my own tip de-swelled a lot after 12 months. Nevertheless, yesterday I removed blackheads from my tip (sorry it doesn't sound nice) with a metallic tool (made for this) and now my tip is stiff and swollen as if it was 2 weeks post op. I wasn't too harsh though, just enough to extract each comedone.

http://www.plasticsurgeryspot.com/nose-surgery-primary-revision-rhinoplasty/195-pictures-how-long-swelling-lasts-after-rhinoplasty.html

LOL!!!! i never thought vacuuming can be so dangerous!! You should let other people do it for you after the surgery.

Yes yes let's meet up! When is your surgery date?

haha and if i can't get someone else to do it i guess i'll just have to stock up on huge amounts of face masks in Korea so that I'll be able to survive the dust when I get back. I'm booked for surgery on the 25th :smile: Will you be picked up from the airport?

hello everyone, currently in Tokyo waiting for my connecting flight to Seoul. My surgery is tomorrow!! So nervous. I will find out if I will go through with it after consultation with Dr. Lee tomorrow.

I just developed a new habit of looking at people's nose to see if I can spot people that have done Rhinoplasty. I'm so nervous. :sick:

@omommomo: Yup yup someone will be picking me up from the airport. I'm leaving on the 28th so probably won't be able to drag you out to go shopping since u'll probably be recovering. lol. Maybe I'll come visit u.

@Hher, GOOD LUCK!! See u in couple of days!

you're leaving so fast milkyway! Yes, please do come see me! It'll be great to meet a forumer and i can see what i'll have to look forward to when the cast comes off lol and i'll make an effort to be dragged out on the 27th then lol

thanks for your reply..:smile:
what sort of problem did you have then? was it very serious?
is it a possible side effect of nj?

my mum is trying to dissuade me now by telling me my nose looks nice than alot of people but i find it really flat and ugly....:sad:

i finished the medication sometime last week and my nose has started swelling a bit again. :sad:

i think it was the anti-inflammatory meds that helped a lot

Hahaha i know EXACTLY what you mean about waking up feeling like you were eating sand all night :P

i know that feeling too. when i slept on the beach one night.