BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

i worry about the exact same thing... most of the studies based in US and plastic surgeons in US list warping as a very possible side effect of rib rhino. But JoAnn says it never happens with dr. lee's patients. I'm not sure if she's downplaying the risks or if dr. lee's just that good :P although, he seems like a very skilled surgeon, i doubt that he has a 0% warping rate. I think if we get a rib rhino, we are going to have to brace ourselves for possible warping in the future... :sad:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm totally flip flopping on my decision to get a rhino as well (even though i already set up a consultation/surgery date). sometimes i look in the mirror and can't wait for a more attractive nose but other times, i think i'm CRAZY for wanting to put a piece of my rib in my face. what in the world is a piece of my rib doing in my face?! i lived for decades with this face and it's served me very well... so why change it now? especially if there's no guarantee that i'll look better. we've all seen botched ps jobs...

does your scar darken if you eat A LOT of soy sauce? small amounts are ok?

ahhhh~!! a surfer girl :tup:
i'm not too excited about living a sedentary life for a few months after the surgery either... i guess that's the price for beauty!!

HAHAH!!! i did the exact same thing vacuuming!!!! except for me, the cheap handle decided to break off the vacuum as i was pulling the vacuum towards me and i hit my nose really really hard with my hand/vacuum handle.

who knew vacuuming could be so perilous?!!

angleplane, how long has it been since your rhino? and you still swell up like that? i totally love extracting blackheads from my nose- it feels so good to take those suckers out, you know? does that mean i can't put any sort of pressure on my nose for years and years and years??!!!

BEST WISHES HHER!!!!!!
keep us updated regarding your consultation and surgery!!!!!!

sorry guys for so many posts at once...
i only get to check tpf when i'm at work and when i log in and see all the interesting conversation everyone's been having, i want to join in as well :smile:

Sorry 4 being a little bit late, but here r my pics as promised :cool: Pics will b deleted after 3 days.

******* B4 surgery *********

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

************ 7th day post op ****************************

[​IMG]

*************** 15th day post op ***************************

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

N now ...... last update

******************* 34th day post op ******************

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

@ All: Sorry to have made u guys wait. For those who hvnt known, I had rhino (septal for the tip n ear cartilage for the bridge) + jaw reduction at VIP. My tip still bulbous, a little bit sad :cry: My jaw still stiff n swollen, but it looks balanced w da rest of my face already. N Im quite happy with my new look

Ab 1w I hadnt visited this forum. So Good luck for those who r going to hv rhino. (Ommo, HHer, ....)

@Zo: I still havent received my surgical report fr JoAnn. So for now, I dont have details of the mandible cut. Did the info last time help?

@Mengoreng: Hmm when will u email me ur pics? I'm curious of ur new look as we r now both 1month post op, Ur swelling should subside a lot already :lol: U want me to send you Alex's pics? She looks very pretty now.

okay can't sleep. my consultation with Dr.Lee and JoAnn is in a few hours, but I just couldn't sleep. Did any of you before me have this problem. and TMI, I know I have to pee in a little bit, so I have to hold it for a few more hours! ahhhh...

Milkyways and Jesse ~ I'm in the same boat about flip flopping and being indecisive about going through with the RIB Rhino. ha. I will meet with them and ask a lot of questions today. Feeling so nervous!

Thanks everyone who has been encouraging. I just have to get my wits together. bleh
I will share more later.

U look so great & pretty !!!

Good luck baby !!! Everything will be fine !!! No worry
Can't wait to see your new nose !!!

whenever you have wound try to avoid taking any dark soy sauce. you have to wait until it is fully heal. I dont know whether it is just an asian thing. but ive seen it on me. especially scar on the face where the skin is more sensitive and thin it tends to be dark when I dont control my diet.

when are you going to Korea for rhino? at VIP?