BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

those going KOREA: radiation warning hit according to reliable sources or some of u may had already know it earlier;

pls prepare yourself...

hopefully the wind blows plume away soon. i wish u guys the best and pls txt us for help n update us the progress.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ehh ok i declare myself chairman of this facelift committee n pls transfer $$ to my account if u wanna enroll :P

just kidding! ;p

The only worry we've got is u gonna hide the cash inside yur boxers n smelly socks..Wait got smell how? :nuts: Lol

Rawdude -You should definately consider going and do your second fraxel+prp.
Thereafter, you can go Korea again for your third and you will have Rawbaby skin!

MMT- For the budget hotel your friend recommend to stay, do you have the hotel name? I wanna to check online for the rates. The Sunway pyrimid hotel is about SGD180 per night plus taxes.

i wish to seriously if i ever have the time.. work hectic grrr

*slapping on my white truffle limited edition MBD mask*

http://www.greenhotel.com.my/photo-gallery.html

The hotel wedsite...

cool! definitely! I'll be living at a dormintory. definitely meet up when I get there, by the time Im there u'll already be 10 days post op. cant wait to see u!:yahoo:

thanks

so an update on my payment, i found out that my bank charges 5% for currency conversion, and $65 for a wire transfer, so it turns out to be even more expensive if i pay by wire.

so i'm gonna pay by credit card after all. now i just gotta figure out how to transfer all that money to my dad's account

Ah Kain, thanks for letting us know! I'm going to the bank tomorrow and see what options there are. My bf is really worried about me bringing cash there, and now he's making me all nervous now. I'm thinking of using traveler's cheque. JoAnn said there is a 3% bank fee, i'm guessing that should be around 200 bux? Not too bad I guess. Just need to pay a little more to make sure it's safe. I might pay part of it in cash.

Is this pertaining to their US account or International?

i live in canada so i have to pay a conversion fee to change to usd. if you live in the US, you won't have to pay a conversion fee if you pay to their US account

so basically

if you don't live in the US, you will probably have to pay a conversion fee to wire money to their US account (depending on your bank)

if you don't live in korea, you will have to pay a conversion fee if you pay in korean won. if you pay in usd, you have to pay 5% to vip since now they have to pay the conversion fee.

if you live in the US, and are paying to their US account, you won't have to pay a conversion fee, but you have to pay a wire transfer fee, which is usually less than $100