BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

So I´ve read that you also did your nose w Dr. Lee at VIP. How do you feel about your nose and your paranasal implants now?
Dr. Lee suggested that I´d have a bit of rib for paranasal. Do you have that too?

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if I bothered ur dad ;) n pls send my thx to him.

I'm thinking of going for chin implant to make my face more defined :graucho: but ... hmm my mum is against it... n im still trying to convince her

So u decide to not going under the knife, even though ur nick is Ihatemynose :P

HHer :lol: Did u get fat graft? Update us ur pics plssssssssssssss

NP

I hope it's the swelling. My eyes are still VERYYY swollen. My doctor says I look like I'm still at 2 weeks post op, when I'm at 4 months -___-

Anyway, I'm going to Korea in a year post op~ so hopefully I'll figure out whether I need tiplasty or not.. and then NO MORE SURGERY!!!! I'm done~

@Vallmo and Beefsoup - I will post my pictures up on the forum after 2 weeks post op or something. I'm only a week post op and is still swollen from all the daily nose squeezing. :bagslap:

I did get fat graft and I hope it reabsorbs a lot because I never wanted it in the first place. I just don't look good with it. I like my old face shape better. I think he put way too much fat into my forehead and chin. I seriously look like Jay Leno right now. I'm just going to wait it out for the most of the fat to get reabsorb.

My paranasal implants? Not sure what he used for my paranasal implants and I will tell you why in my write up. I am just going to hope and pray that he didn't put any plastic or other foreign material in my body that I don't know of, like the K-wire.

Right now, the paranasal implants makes my upper lip extremely stiff that I can't even smile, laugh or talk normal. It is also because of the fat graft too. My lips looks kind of funny right now because it's still swollen. So I will update you on how it feels later on.

I hope this answers your questions!

@Rawdude - did you get paranasal implants too in lieu of your rib rhinoplasty? How's that feeling? How long did it take before you can smile, laugh and talk normally?

or anyone who has had paranasal implants? Kain? BBgurly? Uzora? Houseoftaylor? Welna? or MMT? hello?

well I found this article on Paranasal Implants from a different clinic, for some reason I can't find it on VIP's website, I suggest that those of you getting primary rhinoplasty should look into this as well, most likely it will come in conjunction with your rhinoplasty. Dr. Lee said that he needed to do PI for me because when he raises my tip, the part between my lips and nose will be depressed; therefore, I will definitely need PIs.
What do you guys think of the article?
http://www.shimmianmanila.com/faq-paranasal-augmentation

HHer,

I know exactly how you feel babe. From your messages...
RIght now, you are at your most "awful" state like when you kept looking in the mirror and didn't like what you see? and deep inside your heart you kept asking yourself why you wanna go through all these??
Remember!! These will all pass!! You just need time to see the difference.. thats all. You will only look better and better as time goes by.

As for the paranasal, Yes, felt funny eating and talking but its because of the swelling. I think you need another week to feel normal again. It took me around 10 days to have a normal smile back.

From what i know, there are minimum, almost zero complications with PI,
especially if its using your own autologous material.

PI really does make a difference in your final surgery result. They are very subtle but that is what makes it natural-looking. Many people whom are not sure if this is a necessary procedure should read more into it because i feel PI is kind of underrated. They are like the unsung heros for successful rhino surgeries, the perfect soundtrack for that blockbuster.

For me, I really did see some improvements in my pictures. I used to have a more "depressed" kind of smile compared to now.
And now, with the PIs, I felt my smile is prettier now, and my mid face is slighty more protruded, resulting in a nicer overall appearance.

Hey you forgot to include yourself dude.

The top contributor of all times.

......Well,
I guess when it is time, we will have to switch to lurkers channel too.
I can't imagine your girlfriend in the future complaining to her friend ;" I think something's really wrong with my guy or he is getting me a Chanel as a surprise."

Wow, so I guess I will have mine before yours!

I am there to "address" this bump i have on the left side of my bridge. It is not visible, very slight protrusion but i just want o make it smooth and perfect. According to Dr Lee, bumps like mine are very rare, but it is not umcommon. It usually occurs when patient has very deviated septum and he has to build up the inner structure layer of the nasal bridge by placing small pieces of cartilages to "straighten" out the foundation. And as fortunate as I am, one of the tiny piece shifted its position, resulting in a bump.

He said this surgery should be over in an hour or so unless he needs extra cartilages to build up the dent which I am hoping he wont need too....

probably ask him to defat my tip... depending on what he says during consultation...

oh yes, re-drafting my forehead....

hmm...maybe my eyes.... still considering.

WOW!!!! Its not that simple afterall!!!

Rib stackers burger

Verity1795 ( diced and wrapped)
HouseofTaylor
Izora
Milk
Bbgurly
Mixedgirl
Townstory
Rawdude
Uzura
Destiny ( diced and wrapped)
Chanelmania77 ( Dr Kao, TW)
Rhinose ( Dr Hsu, TW)
MMT
Welna
Beefsoup
Megoreng
Jamnyc
Kain + sliding genioplasty
Milkyway
HHer
Omom.momo

COming soon?
-----------------
delirousgirl
Angelplane
Bisoux
KeKekeKe

you make it sound like they all died D:

thanks

at first it felt kinda weird, but the feeling has gone mostly. it should go away completely if i wait long enough. i think they are somewhere around half a centimeter in height, but they taper out (get smaller to the side). unlike some other ppl who had paranasals done, i can actually feel them when i press around my nose. i have no idea what the diameter is though, because i can only feel some parts of it.

sorta like with my nose. for the first few weeks i felt a constant pressure in my nose, but i don't feel it anymore unless i wrinkle my nose

i could talk normally about a week later. i didn't try smiling normally for a long time because i didn't want to pull my stitches, and i had a lot of them (paranasals and genioplasty)

i can laugh and smile normally now though

http://www.vipps-clinic.com/nose/content/c2_1201.php

i think that sounds righht

Hher LOL! you don't look like Jay Leno!!

It's ok Hher, i'm pretty miserable right now too. My IV pump has been emptied for like 2 days and it serves no purpose except to get caught in everything. I tried going shopping yesturday and it was being tugged and pull. SO annoying. I can't stop coughing (hurts my ribs like hell) because of the mucous building up and I feel very congested. My whole face looks really poofy and I look nothing like my old self. It's freakin me out.

By the way, when are they going to start cleaning my face? I have like 10 layers of tapes stuck on my face right now. U would think they would peel it off before putting another layer on, but no. The glue from the tape is like spreading around my face, and I tried wiping it off but i ended smearing more all over my face. It feels greasy and sticky all over.