BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a 21 years old Chinese singaporean who speaks fluent english, currently doing double degree in Medicine/Surgery and biomedicine

Is there anybody going for surgery in Korea, Late June?

This is urgent.

I am going to visit Dr Chung of Eye Plastic Clinic, in Cheo-nan for epicanthoplasty reversal.

I will appreciate if anybody can tag along with me, as this is my very first time going to Korea.

I would really like to enjoy this country as well~.

Please contact me even if your clinic is in Seoul, as my flight is to Seoul, then take a cheap high speed rail to Cheo-nan.

Thank you!

i'm gonna be there if ur interested. i'm going with another friend of mine, so let me know.

Hey everyone, I'm plannign on going to Seoul Korea or any Asian country VERY SOON. My mind is slightly set on Bkdongyang clinic with Dr Kim for a lot of operations, but at the same time, I am staying very open minded(going to read this whole thread tomorrow). It would be cool if we could share a trip so that we can split finances and help each other out.

Like I said, I'm looking at the Bkdongyang clinic right now but as I slightly peruse this thread I can see people bringing up the O & Young clinic(which I didn't even know existed) so lots have captured my curiosity right now. All I know is, I want to do my plastic surgery VERY VERY soon. ASAP.

Please PM me if you're interested.

Hey where are you planning to depart from, which country?

Hi, which clinic are you going to?

Chances are I am going with my cousin.. but I think we will be lost in korea!

This is our very first time there.

Which country are you from?

Dear camper, how soon is soon? I am going there next month. late next month, if you are interested.

Hey surgeryaddct and houseoftaylor,

Thanks for the responses. I'm from the U.S., and I plan on departing ASAP, I think in the next month, perhaps slightly earlier is probably what I'd really want. Previously I was looking at BK clinic but it seems there are a lot of other clinics that I didn't know about, but right now BKdongyang clinic has my vote.

Hi happycamper, I'm planning to go to Korea in June. I am as well planning to check out BK clinic as well as a few others. I don't check this website often so please email me [email protected]

Anyone else planning to go to Korea in June feel free to email me.

Thanks.

Hi all my plans have changed.. my cousin has confirmed with me that she can only go with me on 7 july. Hence, we would be in Korea on 7 July and plan on staying 7 -10 days. Please do let me know asap if you are able to tag along, it would be so much more fun and interesting.

Email me at : [email protected]

Thank you!

Will do, thanks, both of you two!

Hi gemrock, would be nice if you could pm me the surgeon in the uk you're referring to? Thanks! :biggrin:

Izora@ Hey turns out o and young does do rib on the tip as well. But how much did they charge you for yours? I think they are overcharging me they want me to pay over $10 000USD? Thats alot of money. So how's your research coming along? Can you recommend me another clinic you think is good? I really had my mind set on o and young but seeing they charge so much i dont think i can afford it. Even dr Jung doesnt charge that much. Arghh!!! I wish they didn't give me that stupid price tag. Which clinic are you looking into?:biggrin:

Thanks