BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

LMAO! Milkyway, they cleaned my face right after they took all the gauze and tubes out. Which means it might be the day today!! But I got some rash from whatever they were washing my face with along my neckline.

Me too! My face still feels greasy even after the facials. It's not really a wash wash, you know? Be strong today!! They will finally take your pain killer IV away today too, and your stitches out from the outside of your nose. See you in a bit.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The driver took me to the officetel, but for some reason he took Milkyway to the clinic first. Don't know why. There I was wondering where Milkyway and her friend was and didn't even know that they were in the room next to me in the clinic. ha.

Hey there! I'll be S. Korea from June 14th to the 22nd. I'll be doing my surgery with Dr. Jung. :smile:

I'll be there... June 14-30

Is paranasal implant same as laughter line augumentation ? I had a doc who injected a temporary filler in my laughter lines and she filled them up so well that I do not have lines and it had lasted me four years so far even though it is supposed to be temporary but now it has absorbed a little on one side.

ehhhh dunt quite get it? u mean somethings wrong with me or? im too rich? a chanel? hur??

is it empty of FULL? if it d gone bad ,pls ask the nurses to remove it. but i think its FULL, it just get depleted very slowly u cant really tell.. hmmm
that pain killer shld be with u for a couple of days say 4?5? cant remb.

if u can start to clean n wipe yur face with some facial cleanser area where the face is not affected by the cast n dressings.. yes we know its very dirty the first week especially.. bite the bullet! it will be over soon lol

sorry lol everyones kinda dead, i had paranasal but honestly till date, i have no idea what is inside. lol but i was alittle swollen on laugh lines for a week or 2 , it didnt hurt and i didnt feel anything at all. but i know it had improved my overall profile. corrected the protruding mouth from day 1 as expected .

i can smile talk and laugh normally from day 1 just a little stiff but it didnt bother me.. it just went off without me realising it overtime..

im approaching 4th month now, everything seems fine and looks more natural. just met my long lost friend and he didnt notice anything. :smile:

anyway.. seriously... DONT WORRY. just go enjoy seoul and food and galbiiiiii and time flies and u get better n prettier day by day.

by now, KAIN should be looking more like keanu reeves now. kain post some pics! :smile:

for me, i dunt even feel it is there at all.. its not affecting anything at all. i even doubt if it is "there"

u sure? u sure? no more surgery after those? u sure sure? lol

my nose is upturn right now which makes my lips look all funky like a rounded shape. Not only that but it made the space between my nose and lips looks like there's a big space in between now. Did any of you guys experience this stretching? Currently only 7 days post op so I'm guessing it's all due to the swelling that is creating this, but just curious.

okay, they're going to take out my K-wire tomorrow and some inside stitches. ugh! not looking forward to sitting in that chair.:sos:

what i meant was you should stop visiting this thread when you get attached.

Otherwise, your girlfriend will be thinking why the hell is her boyfriend on TPF" everyday. Either there is something wrong with him or he is secretly looking for a bag for her surprise."

geddit baby?