BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

hi hher :smile:

i hope you are looking less and less like jay leno ;)

i was wondering if the space between your nose and lip is due to the paranasal implant... one of the effects of paranasal implant is correction of protruding mouths. i noticed in the before & after pictures, some of the girls' upper lips look a lot thinner (hence making the space between their nose and lip larger)...

what do you think hher?

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@HHer: So, you've got an upturned nose ? That's exactly what I was going to ask for. Do you like it ? Also, the space betweent the lips and the nose is something I wanted to reduce with a liplift (but I'm afraid of scars), if having an upturned nose seems to increase that space, I'll have to ask Dr Lee if more projection will pull this space and make it appear less wide.

I am sorry to hear that this happended to you. I hope its just a minor operation to correct the bump. I am glad Dr. Lee is taking care of you and hopefully no additional charges.

sounds like your tempted to do more while being under huh? LOL

If you happen to be at VIP on May 30th AM, let me know.

Good luck!

I wont be there.
Im reaching 31st babe!

hey guys!! do any of you know if doing microdermbrasion after rhinoplasty is safe? i know i'm like 6 months post op but my tip is still really swollen sooo don't wanna take any chances if it will affect it.

thanks~

I asked yesterday and they said that paranasal implants should not affect the distance between nose and lips. Let's pray that to be true. ha. And they also said the shape of my lips is changed because of swelling from my nose and paransal implants right now. Told me I just have to wait a few more weeks. I will look somewhat normal again.

@Milkyway - I freak out everytime I look at myself in the mirror too. I try not to look, but it's so hard when there is a huge mirror in the room! you know.

Well, they said that technically PIs are not supposed to create more or less distance between the nose and lips. Right now it's just up turn a little, I suspect it's because of the swelling, which makes my mouth look all funny and creating that unwanted distance.

You want to reduce the space? How does that work? Yes, ask Dr. Lee. I'm not sure about that effect of the upturn nose. Scaring me.

POSITIVE ^__^

I'm too chicken for the bone surgeries anyway.. and I don't want to change anything anymore~ ^^;;

does anyone know if there are still gauze left in the nose even after they took out the first few gauze already? Did they leave some in there to be taken out later?

I´ll probably be there as well in the end of june/in the beginning of july, that is if everything goes according to my plan.

JoAnn tells me I can stay at their office hotel up to 10 days. To those who have stayed there, is it a nice place, clean w bathroom? Or do you need to share bathroom w lots of other people? Can you ask for a private room or to share w someone else or is that just whatever they give you upon arrival?

Thinking about eyes there as well, but not sure how good their skills are. Heard that Teuimps is the place to go if you want epi as well.

oooh ok! thanks for the info :smile:

a quick question for those of you who have been to vip.
the beds inside the clinic, are they adjustable?
i mean, is the incline on the bed adjustable (kinda like car seats)
so that we can seep with our heads elevated after the surgery?

or do i need to pack one of these?

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_SPM3137005002P?sid=IDx20101019x00001d&srccode=cii_123837234&cpncode=00-3721254-2

The officetel is rather clean.. Like a live in apartment..theres bathroom in everyroom.u will have the room to yourself unless you opt for sharing with others.. Wonder who's in room 1318 now .. Aha ha