BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Yes..incline on the bed is adjustable as those in hospital .. Have fun playing with it since there's nothing much you could do after the surgery while in the clinic recovery room.lol

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

niiiiiice :smile:
one less thing to worry about!

How about the beds in the officetel?
are those adjustable?

seriously? what the. everytime I get my nose dressing I just close my eyes the whole time because it hurts a lot. I didn't know they were stuffing some things back in there. I was just telling my friend yesterday that it was hard to breathe for some reason. no wonder! Then she told me that they pulled out more things from her nose before her departure. What? ah...I don't want to.

Nope.. Normal bed frame in officetel .. Felt like a turtle when I tried to 'Roll Off' from bed.

Not even internet???

Hey guys...it's been a long time. Anyways its been almost 3 months and my columella scar is a disaster :sad:. Both sides are elevated and it's still really dark. I read and thik that it should be better by now, I think I may need that z type revision surgery someone had posted :*******(. I hope it's a fairly simple surgery n not to aggressive.....will go see dr.lee soon & update u guys later.

destiny, how does it look like? just really dark? Did you expose your nose a lot to the sun when they took off your cast? How did your nose heal? Is it still swollen and obvious looking?

They just took off my cast and whoa! my nose looks too long for my face and it's huge right now from all the swelling. And the bridge is super straight. Tip is swollen.

I look absolutely, not even remotely like myself anymore. He put the fat graft in my face and that changed the whole shape of my face..along with the nose..my boyfriend was freaked out and even said I don't look anything like I'm Asian anymore. Is this normal? I mean it's only been about 8-9 days post op, but he tells me that I look like I have a completely new face. He said I look 0% like myself. He even told me it feels strange talking to me. haha. He said he knows it's me but because I don't look like myself he feels it's a little strange.

You guys will see when I post my old pictures and post op photos up. Freaking me out.

huh? oh ok?.. im here to share experiences with RIB peeps..not to flirt..

erm are you ok with me sticking around? do you think i should stop contributing and sharing? hmm

i have been lots of microdermabrasion .. it is supposed to thin your skin yeah? helps with de- swelling?

Nonono!!

I am only kidding dude. You were saying many of us turned lurkers so I
said when you have a girlfriend you wouldnt have the time to be on the thread so frequently already.

SOrry if you thought I meant the other way.

Of course you should stick around.

said

STay calm babe.

It is normal to look nothing like yourself.
I thought I look like a witch after my cast was off, or a bird nose, Izora mentioned hers like a trunk. So, dont worry ok..

Positive, positive, positive!!!

phew.. for a moment i thought u dunt wanna see me here anymore :sad:

lol

update us on the bump ok. i heard joan is SUPERR busy. and seems like alot of coordinations are required from her!