BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

thanks for the info BBgurly... Was your previous rhino (the one with the silicon) done using the closed method (endonasal rhinoplasty)? Although this is going to be my first revision, my previous rhinoplasties were closed rhinoplasties. This is going to be the first time that im having an open rhinoplasty and I'm just a bit concerned as I need to go back to work after 15 days. Did you take any arnica montana by anychance?

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did find something pretty funny about getting paranasal implants and fat graft on my chin is that when I talk, smile or laugh I look and sound like I have no teeth! Makes me laugh all the time. My jaw, mouth and lips are still pretty stiff and internally swollen I guess. Reminds me of a grandma.

@ Kellyz - I can email you all the information if you like. Let me know your email address okay?

you should have started planning your trip earlier. i think you should start emailing every clinic that you are interested in asap

some people recommend having consultations with multiple clinics

on your days before the surgery, scout out the area and find good places to eat, cos you might be too tired to walk around looking for one after the surgery

most clinics recommend staying for at least 1 week after surgery. some prefer 2 weeks though. some clinics provide you with accomodation, some provide discounts to hotels, some provide transport to and from the aiport (some provide it for free)

Kelly,

Those dates are realistic but you have to get on the ball about it. Here is a post I made about my visit to some clinics last week.

# My counselor at Dream said to contact her 2 weeks before (although this was when I told her I was thinking of coming back in September).

Joann at VIP said I should make plans with her this week if I were to come back in June. Not sure if she's right but it's believable because they are pretty busy.

Maybe you'll be there when I am. Like I said in my post, ideally I'd like to be around someone the first night.

Also, I should mention that my surgery is on June 28th and my flight is on July 1st. I got first class tickets before I knew which days would work. The day I arrive, June 22nd, Dr Park is on vacation in the US! I emailed Dr Park about this and he said flying 3 days later is no problem and I can see their affiliated Dr Kim in Los Angeles for my followup and stitch removal. Having someone in the US to go to at least nominally affiliated with Dream was a big plus in making my decision.

Deliriousgirl, did you just arrive today?? Are you staying in the clinic or the officetel at the moment?? JoAnn said that this coming week would be really busy with 10 girls coming for surgery

thanks for your answer, if Dr Jung did an asymmetric job, I'm a bit reluctant to go to him, I'll stick to Dr Lee then, but recently Milkyway and Hher do not seem to be very satisfied. I'll ask for subtle changes, because after all, I just want a small looking nose. I am surprised Dr Lee said Angelababy's nose was hard to make when he told me there was no problem on making Park Shi Yeon's nose on my face, even though, I have a nose that is very far from looking any close to Park Shi Yeon's nose.

bu fraxel is SOOOOOOOOO cutting neck painful!
lol

ehh im just doing the usual masks, n cleansing n stuff. nothing invasive. will do more peels and think about fraxel if im ever going to korea later this year.hmm

i want to have skin like waterskin!!!

hows keanu healing? show us something! ah need handsome pics for some motivation here! lol

Hey asin, I tried to click on the link to get a view of ure pics but the site keeps saying that apparently a guess password is needed to view the album. I would love to see ur pics to give u an honest opinion and I'm quite curious as well to how your nose looks since u got so many compliments. I'm also thinking of getting a rhinoplasty. So it would be great to know the password or help me to view the link. Thanks :smile:

Dr. Lee thinks Angelababy has had a nose job? I actually thought her nose was real. It looks the same as her younger pics. It looks she might have had alarplasty (nostril narrowing) but her bridge is naturally high. Janice Man is the one who had a nose job and you can tell her nose is not natural. It has that shiny silicone implant look and shape. But anyway, Janice Man was able to get a nose similar to Angelababy's through surgery...

Hey Omom.momo

Can you ask JOANn if she reserved room 1115 for me ;)))

Yes, please do, but I will be with my family. Not sure if you are ok to meet up;)
which room are you at??
I will come look for you and Omom.momo when Im settled in ;)