BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Hi Kain, you look great! mind to share your experience with me? i am planning to get my nose done too...still researching around...i have had my double eyelid done early of this year...hopefully at the end of this year...i could proceed to nose...

Pradesh

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I came in yesterday. I am not at the officetel. Yeah, I am 1 of the 10 girls. how are you doing? your in the officetel with Hher and Milkyway?

I have not set the surgery date yet...just consultation for now and we will see.

BBurgly, I am not at the officetel. I can meet you and omom.momo at the officetel for a bit if you dont mind. Let me know which day works for you.

Seeing Joann and Dr. Lee tomorrow..

Does anyone has the feeling that Dr Lee is super busy because it is the summer and more patients are coming ? Joann used to say he only did 1 patient a day because he is meticulous and now she's telling me he can do 2 to 3 surgeries a day but not more.
Scary... I don't want him just to inject fat on my forehead to do the job and not ponder several times if the quantity is right for example, same for the nose. I don't want him to rush things.

i have uneven swelling and it makes my nose look kinda weird from the front. one side is more swollen than the other

Kain, did you have a deviated septum? Dr Lee uses more cartilage to rebuild the deviation which takes time to absorp so it can look uneven until ALL of the swelling and absorption has been done.

BBgurly, haha sure, np :smile: Want to pm your name so JoAnn knows who i'm asking about?? Heading to the clinic in 40mins. Hopefully will get to see Deliriousgirl then.

Deliriousgirl, which room at you at in the clinic? Come up to the dressing floor around 10am, everyone who's had something done should be there at that time for dressing changes :smile: Remember to be VERY firm about what you want, I wish i had been firmer. Also, I think you should definitely see me today if you can, not to put you off but i think you need to get an idea of what you'll look like for the next several days following surgery - it ain't pretty lol In fact, it's pretty disgusting - tubes coming out of places, tape everywhere, yellow goo, patchy bruising. And this is the day AFTER you look your worst...

Angleplane, Dr Lee seemed very meticulous to me. I think the reason he MAY be able to do 3 surgeries a day is in those cases where there is nothing wrong with the nose internally and it's a primary operation?? Although, even then 3 does sound a bit extreme. I was really scared that he would be very tired when he operated on me but he looked energetic and is a very sweet guy and puts you at ease, especially JoAnn. She hugged me all the way to the surgery room :smile:

Kellyz, welcome!

First off, if you are considering surgery at VIP I was told that Dr Lee will not operate on anyone who is staying for less than 10days post-op. VIP (namely, JoAnn) was VERY helpful with the planning, if you book early enough and they have room they can offer you a place to stay but I do know june/july is busy season because of the holidays. I'm not too sure about other clinics I did try to contact a few others and their aftercare was not really sufficient for a foreigner especially when you don't know the language and the city so if you're coming alone for the first time, like me, the aftercare is JUST as important as the surgery and final product. You can pm me if you'd like more details :smile:

@ omom.momo : thanks for the answer, the closer I am to the surgery (I don't have a date yet though), the more conservative I become...nevertheless, I still want to do rib cartilage, because I think this is the only way to achieve a great result, if I do a rhinoplasty I may as well do it all the way ;)

In general and to everyone,
I am thinking of doing my zygoma and mandibular reduction first because apparently these two operations make the eyes bigger and a rhinoplasty is done differently on a wide unlike on a thin face. Because of the swelling, I am thinking of flying twice to Korea, once for the bone surgeries in June and come back once the swelling is down two month after.
Since Dr Lee has a holistic approach of the face (looks at the face entirely), he may give me a different nose job if I reduce my face width prior to the operation and after the swelling has gone down. It is annoying for me to fly twice but I am not planning on flying back to correct things all the time.
So, what do you think ? Are 10 days enough for the bone surgery swelling to go down ? or it's a better idea to fly back to Korea, knowing that it is very unconvenient.

they told me that but it must have been an internal deviation or something, cos i never noticed :S

also, my bridge implant is perfectly centered on my face, but when i feel the edges of my natural bridge underneath, it is slightly bigger on one side, so i do think my nose was a bit uneven to begin with

Hey everyone~~I was shock when i come along this thread:shocked:...lol

Im new here n i really keen on to have any nose job done in korea...

So far i had heard about Banobagi, BK, VIP n Dr Jung fm this forum...

Some comments r gd but some turns bad...

I also have found that some of the clinics abovementioned had ZERO publicity among korean...WTF??!?

Actually...i m looking for a ps clinic with high publicity among korean...(and cheap??!?)
Unfortunatelly...I DUN KNOW KOREAN...tats bad...:sad:

There are lots of other clinics around this area besides: Banobagi, BK, and VIP

I also saw :

Dream Clinic, Pop(ular) Plastic Surgery Clinic and Grand Clinic???
Forgot the names of the other PS clinic around here. There are so many!! 250 + clinic on this strip alone. CRAZY!
Just want to let you know your options but be extra extra extra extra careful in picking your PS clinic.

I was told that some clinics on the strip practice PS but some are not specialized. Beware of picking which one to go to.

Tomorrow is my last day here! This morning I went for my cleaning and they pulled out these two plastic silicone looking disks from inside my nose. I thought everything was out, but I guess not. I was like holy crap! How did those fit in there. But it explains why I felt so constricted and so much pressure on my bridge and eye area. I felt a lot better after he took those two things out even though it hurt like hell and made my nose bleed again. I think there is still a stitch left in my nose, but I've been telling them about it and they just keep saying it's okay.

Ya..I knoe...Im just wanna to try other popular QUALIFIED ps clinc among the korean....any suggestion??

Btw,how r u??which clinic did u went??..dont worry about it...everythings will be okay....:smile:...