BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Why are some people having second thoughts on going to VIP because of some "not so perfect" reviews.

Milkyway and HHer is only 2 weeks post op, which is no where near the time where their noses would look good.

You can't expect ANY clinic to have 100% happy patients. You get some good ones, some not so good ones, and some bad ones from every clinic.

I hope those who just got their nose fixed will keep updating their progress.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is this fat grafting thing? Can someone explain it and why you might want to get it? I have a lot of fat on my face already, I need some taken OUT not put IN lol

For you guys that want it perfect and are paying revision prices, are you going to rely on a translator? Maybe I'm too conservative but I want to be able to feel like my surgeon understands exactly what I want.

Wish we could hear from some of the posters who did their surgeries a year or two ago, so we can hear about their progress and how they feel about the final outcome.

All the posters who were kind enough to show me their b/a photos looked amazing post-surgery, so I am confident in Dr. Lee's skills. Although the bump talk worries me a bit.

I think we need more before and after pics. Active posters, can you share? Do you need help annonymising your pics? If you send them to me I'll send them back to you with your other features blocked out. Send me a PM because I don't have an aliased email address that I want to post here (so there will be an element of trust on both our parts).

Kellyz, Korea is very hard to get around without knowing the language. It's not like you'll starve and you maybe be able to get to this or that subway stop, but finding places once you are there is a PITA. I think they have an address system similar to Japan. They organize it in districts and then there are blocks within the district. Sometimes the address is a specific building, not a number you read off the street. Don't go expecting to see 502 directly follow 500. Very little writing is in English. Taxi driver's don't speak English. If you are the right race or pretty expect some of the kindest treatment anywhere - people to go out of their way to help you. Otherwise...

see:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ave6yOWKlj4

Hello guys I'd like to introduce myself to everyone here after having been a lurker for years*. Your posts have all been very helpful, so I guess it's my time to contribute.

I've had my rhinoplasty done with Dr. Jung like in mid October last year with all the G20's commotion and met a person from this board who also has his nose done with Dr. Jung. With that said, we were (I still am) not happy with the result. I couldnt remember his username, perhaps something Jedi.

Now I'm thinking about a revision surgery. Not sure if I will go back to Dr Jung, maybe if its free?

>>Kain, I like your nose now, where did you do it? I've been searching for your posts at work but no luck.
>>Rawdude, you've had yours done at VIP, right? Could I please have a look at your pics?

• Hi Kain,

I contacted JoAnn, VIP is the only clinic that speaks English,the only korean i know is how to count to 10 and say hello ..
  • I sent her another email as she wanted my flight details and now she stopped replying to me. i don't know now -_-
    When you got to korea where did you stay and how long were/are you in korea (total days)?
    I'm unsure about other clinics as they don't really speak english so it's kind of haphazardish like a miss and hit sort of thing... and I don't want to end up with something else and be freaked about it 0.o

Where did you eat when you said 'scout out the area and find good places to eat' was it close by? (to be specific even more how many blocks or shops away from VIPs)

Did JoAnn suggest you be there about 2 weeks? Did they provide a weeks free accommodation to you? Was the place to stay decent and private (no one else in the room) or shared? Were you always in the VIPs building through out your stay (as in even after the free week)? How much was it per day if i may ask?

Did you have to find your own transport to VIPs or was transport service offered to you (additional cost)? Which did you take to get there?

If the aftercare is good then I'm going to VIPs, though I went on youtube ages ago and found a girl there that did her nose in korea at BK it looked good, mind you the girl was pretty to begin with so not much difference just made her even more stunning. Though she went with a friend to translate where as I don't have a translator if i wanted to go to BK. - can't find the youtube girl anymore cause she deleted her nose vlog journal of her nose! Gah~~

p.s. thanks in advanced for answering my questions :]static.ak.fbcdn.net/images/blank.gif

Kellyz,

Alright this non ability to send PM's is really bothering me. I'm going to leave this up for today. Kellyz, since you're dates are aligning with mine, you can give me a call and I'll tell you what I know about VIP/Korea. This link is a text file with my number.

https://www.onlinefilefolder.com/1sTipzmUl7el4L

Can I please have a look at your nose where your bumps are??
I have a slight bump on my bridge and I am so worried that it is my rib warping after what you mentioned. When does it start warping more obviously for you??

Ladies and gentleman.......

I had mines done at VIP also, as you all know, but I had fascia ear and septal. I have been reading a lot about "bumps" and was wondering if you can send me photos at [email protected]. I know I have shared my photos with many of you all post opt. But now as iam approaching my 3rd months there has been irregularities in my nose. The only bump I can claim in the one right in my right nostril. You can definitely view it from my side...thus the bump is making my columella scar elevated, it's horrible :sad:. I would share pictures if I can get your picture in return. The only thing I have to say is iam fortunate that I live here in Korea, so hopefully I can get this problem resolved.

Can you please send me your review as well? my email is [email protected]

Thanks!

awww...
i can't open it :sad: