BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Hello peeps!

Today is the second day after my surgery. I am not sure how is the result yet because i still have my cast on. Basically, it was a small surgery, only about 1.5 hours.
he shaved down my bump which happen to be my bone instead of the small cartilage which I was told.

I met up with Omom.Momo today as well. She is the sweetest girl ever. SHe still has her cast on but i think her nose should look really nice on her ;))
TOo bad I missed milkyway and Hher.

I will update you guys on my bump when the cast is off.

Btw, during my consultation with Dr Lee. He was rambling to me saying i was telling everyone about my bump. He says:" Everyone knows about your bump and all the girls kept asking me about it, bump bump bump everyday."

I was pretty upset when I hear that which later on JoANn told me not to get upset about it because she says with Dr Lee's command of English, he probably don't mean it that way."

Well.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rawdude , Your face doesn't look short to me!

Kain, your nose is really nice. I love your tip. DO you have thin skin?
your tip is very shapely.

I asked Dr Lee to defat my tip as i still find them "thick looking" but he says that It has only been six months and with my thick skin, it will take prolly 2 years. He kept asking me to be patient and told me it is not a good option to do anything to it now since it is still healing and everything should subside proportionately. I thought that make some sense because I wouldnt want o have that over-pinched look after 2 years when the swell eventually subside.

but have realistic expectation, some noses just dunt work on your face. i love takeshi kaneshiros nose but they dunt fit on my short face.

well, milky n hher is only couple of weeks post op??? how to tell a desirable effect so fast?? they have thick or thin skin? swelling camouflage the "real" product for months/years!

i look so euroasian few couple week but now i just look normal asian.
kain look keanu reeves first couple days now he looks terminator. lol in a gd way :smile:[/QUOTE]

Welcome back hot mama just got hotter?!! Lol

Pls update up on the bump as this bump issue is bumping all over lol

I m sure dr lee was just tired of it as hes really busy n exhausted yeh? Lol

He prolly didnt mean as hostile as it sound.

Think my face is short compare to takeshi.

Hows joan doing? Shes alittle low on response these days, hope shes fine.

Update us! Meanwhile take gd care!!

How's the weather over there? Guess that summer is coming so pretty hot huh :P Need some fresh drink? :drinks: Here :lol: Cool down

Sorry a lil off topic :P do u mind mailing me a set of b4+after pic.... I know that fat graft did work 4 u... But how many % does it remain now? suzu_van @ yahoo com pls

u bet. the weather is ... HELL.
lol u know wat im not worked up, chillax!

fat graft didnt work for me and my high metalbolism with my unhealthy diet. how many percent? seriously many commented i d lost weight. and i didnt really feel there is any fats at all on my face . lol

1%? idk. lol

wasted money but it was an experience, if u never try, ull never know yeah? so still, no regrets. sent, check your junk

angleplane, you want to go all natural, right?
so you have not considered silicon or gortex?

kain!

you are turning into such a HOTTIE!!!!!! :heart::heart::heart:
i thought you looked super 7 days post op
but wow! now you look even better now!!! ;)

i really :heart: kain!
you are such a great guy~

It's not that we're lazy. I personally have read through 50-100 pages on this thread looking for information but this thread is three times that long. Not to mention this is the second nj thread since the first was too long. Scrolling through dozens of pages looking for a specific answer doesn't always get what you're looking for. Sometimes it helps to just ask. I know you say you've talked about it a lot, but how quickly could you find a link? It's tough. Please cut us some slack, we're just trying really hard to get all the info we can. I mean in the past couple days alone we must've added 10 pages to this thread yanno what I mean? Sorry if you think we're lazy but I can promise that at least for me I'm not. If ive asked repetitive questions, even if I can find the info elsewhere (and I've done a good amount of research) it's because I'm looking for personal anecdotes. Please try not to be upset, I don't want to irritate anyone.

Sorry if there are grammar issues , I'm on the train on my way home, using my phone to post.

Bbgurly! hope you are doing well after the surgery. I'm sorry to hear that he was talking to you like that.. maybe it was just his English, although at the end of the day we all have a right to be concerned and express it to him. I wonder what he explained to the other girls what the bump could be. How long are you in Korea for?

@jesse00: I didn't consider foreign material in my nose for this Korea trip ( I already had silicone for 15 days and I couldn't stand it). Also it was not straight, it was put on the side.
I'd rather go for my own tissues.

i think so. jamnyc told me i have thin skin at the clinic.

You took the silicone out after 15 days? I had the same issue w/ my silicone implant. I think it went way off to the side, on the inside of my nose though.

how come Dr Lee can spend 1.5 hours on some patients and 10 hours on others ? I understand it is due to the difficulty, but if he knows he has a sugery next, will he be less meticulous with the patient that he has in the morning ? I thought he did one surgery per day because he was very meticulous ?

Do the math on one surgery per day and consider their overhead. Are there only 2 surgeon's at Vip? Even at 10K a surgery (average is probably lower), assuming he's fully booked, that's 3 mil a year per surgeon. Overhead for that building and staff, supplies, medical equipment (not cheap, even in Korea).