BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

i think bbgurly's surgery was really short becaue she only had the bump removed from her previous rib rhino. she had her rib rino with dr. lee not too long ago and just went in to remove the bump that had develped.

but i worry about the same thing. i think it gets really busy in the summer so he ends up doing multiple surgeries, sometimes two or even three! i wonder if he won't spend as much time on me or be less meticulous because he'll feel so run down and tired from his multiple surgeries :sad: but he is a professional and he's been doing multiple surgeries for many many years so hope it won't be an issue.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, but what if they realize during the surgery that our nose, like some previous patients he had, requires 8h or 10h, would he just stop earlier thinking, "yeah, well, it's good enough" thinking he has to move on in the afternoon for the nest patient ?
I wonder if we can ask to be the only patient of the day ?

I look at B&A pics to reassure myself, and there are some patients that have exactly what I want, so I feel better that I chose rib cartilage.
In one hand, I think there is nowhere else where I can get what I aspire to have and on the other hand, I'm afraid to make a big mistake, because as a student, this is a lot of money (accumulated after years) and because I am not sure whether the risk is worth it as I'm not sure whether I'll be satisfied.
I can't wait to see more B&A pics at the clinic, so I will know he can do the noses I like.

hahah that's a good idea but you're right, i don't think he'll like that at all :P

Be sure to emphasize what you absolutely want and don't want. Meaning what procedures you want and do not want in general. Show him photos and explain to him carefully how you want your nose to look like. Even though the photo you show him is the nose you like there might be some things you want to change just a little about the nose, you know? Bring print out of photos so you can draw on them if you need to in order to emphasize things.

He made my nose a little upturn, not too much though. He made it so that it doesn't droop down like a bird nose (is that how you describe it?) I think I just kept annoying him by saying I don't want a big nose over and over again, right before I fell asleep. Just tell him it is important that you want your nose a certain way. haha. Exactly how you said it here.

I didn't want a curve in my nose really. I actually wanted my nose kind of straight but not tall. Sounds like I'm ordering coffee or something here. Milkyway did want a slope or a curve in her nose. She can tell you more about that. My nose is just huge from the swelling right now and it looks long from frontal view, which looks funny with my small face right now. I am just waiting for most of the major swelling to disappear. For these past few days, I have been having strangers coming up to me asking if I was Asian or mix or what my ethnic background is!!!!! YEAH. it's still so new to me.

It's true!!! I was just so shocked that I look like I am half this and half that because I had not planned on the fat grafts (I never planned to get this in the first place) to change my appearance so much. I knew the nose would do some major changes but the Fat Grafts. holy charlie, let me tell you. Fat Graft + Nose Job = major major appearance change. Just be prepared for that if you do opt for Fat Graft too.

I have thin skin and JoAnn said I was healing a lot faster than she expected and that I should be able to see some kind of difference in 2 months or so. I am just waiting now. I will continue to update monthly how I am looking.

when I was there observing he did only one per day. Otherwise, he did two because one patient only took 1 or 2 hours for minor procedure. This is just what I saw while I was recovering at the clinic. It was "slow" when me, milkyway and omommomo were there; however, the busy season is starting, so it's hard to say.

Good luck in your nose job wherever you choose to go to.

And sorry for not sending out my review yet, I need to do some major organization on that thing. I went back to read it and my review was so jumpy on topic. I will send it out soon. It's loooooooooongggggg so be warned.

Hi!! Can I see your before and after pictures? I am also planning to go to VIP Clinic for a revision nose surgery!

I had my surgery in summer time and to be honest it was pretty busy. However, dr lee spent the time he needed on me. Regardless of how many surgeries he did before me he still took the time he needed. i remembered it to be about 5 hours.

And even after that when the surgery finished i was taken to the room it was already midnight, rather than going straight home to rest, he still came in to the room to check up on me and the other 2 patients. I thought that was really nice. But if your worried then probably book out of school holiday period but i really had no probs =]

Can someone please tell me how I can contact Joanne? I read every single page of this thread but I have not found the contact info for her. I sent a message nearly two weeks ago through the website but no response. If anyone can assist in giving me the info, it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone!

I might go to smallface after the rhinoplasty.
Do you think that when Dr Lee will do the nose, he will measure according to my current wide face and therefore give me a different nose than if I did the bone reduction (zygoma and mandibular) first ?

Oops so sorry I missed your post! This forum is moving like a raging river right now so I'm trying to keep up. Yes, I will send it to you.