BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Also, does anyone have any experience w/Grand Plastic Surgery in Apkujeong? I just came back from consulting with them today and I was pretty satisfied with what I heard. I'm looking to get a hump removal via. rasping w/a tip plasty through the reshaping of my own cartilage. My friend also got her nose job done there about a week ago and I was with her throughout the whole process. Saw her immediately post op and now 8 days later, her results are quite amazing. Not sure what their reputation is on the internet though.

I am planning to get surgery done in late july/early august. Still deciding on the place (I've talked to a few clinics in the past) and I plan to consult a few times more. If anyone is interested in going to more clinics together for consulting, feel free to email me at [email protected].

Also, are there any preparations I should be making now, a month and a half prior to surgery? Supplements I should be taking to reduce the future swelling? Etc..

Thanx in adv for the help~ ^^

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everybody.

I have been following this thread since "nose job part 1" (With a lot of posts!) Now I have finally finished the whole reading. At first I would like to thank you all for been so kind to share your stories, informations and advices. It has really been a great help for me, but at this point im still finding myself being really confused about which surgeon to choose :shrugs:

Im an asian girl who lives in Denmark, and since I can remember i've always wanted to have a nose job. I want to enhance my nose and make it a little bit sharper.

After all the research, i've decided to go to Korea this august to have the surgery done.

I've heard alot of good things about dr. Jung, and can understand that it's quite safe to go with him, that is if i choose to use goretex as material. However, i've also considered to use rib cartilage. And in this case i might visit O and Young or other doctors for consultation.

I have some questions about how to contact O and Young clinic. Do you guys know if they have an english site? Or other contact informations, like phone number or something?

For those of you who are planning to go to Korea the same time, you are welcome to contact me on my messenger [email protected]. We could maybe meet in Seuol :cutesy:

Hi guys!
I've been following this thread on and off for almost a year. (Well this thread the first one)
Been really shy, so this is my first post.
Just wanted to thank all of you for sharing your experiences and asking questions. It's been fantastic learning from you guys.

I will be making plans to visit Korea near the end of this year and hopefully get my nose done too! Let me know if any of you are heading there around Oct or Nov, maybe we could hook up =)

Ahhh your message just gave me an idea... there are indeed some surgeries (especially in taiwan) where they soley use only rib for the nose.. BUT the reason why u would need extra material (ear, silicone etc) is to get that curve up look! (its very cute!) those who only use rib alone it looks just like u have something placed on your bridge to make it a bit higher.. but the curvement it the same..
This is what im guessing since ive never seen anymore use only rib and come out of the clinic with a curved up nose. (curve up means like vivian hsu for example)

dear all,

I have a friend actually went for her surgery at dr wang's. www.wangmd.cn
the result turned out to be great. she looks very eurasian now.
however i am still quite reserved about using rib..i dont want to have scar on my chest..and I am scared of the pain and possible side effect.
i plan to hae a revision surgery in sept..tentatively my choice of implant is Silicon+donated rib. And i am deciding between Dr Jung and O & Young.

Anyone has done nose using donated rib cartilage? pls share with us...ur info is really valuable to us

*Release of Chuang's botched work*

I am a medical student, and my life has been ruined by Chuang. He does not deserve to be called a doctor.

Since demand has been high to see this botched surgery, I am releasing it to limited extent.

Please bear in mind this is what I requested, but the surgery was failed and did not reach my objectives.

1) Did not want my eyes to be hollow i.e. asked for fat not to be removed.
2) Did not want any elongation of my eyes. Did not want the distance between eyes to be affected or reduced.
3) Wanted a parallel crease.

Chuang was optimistic during consultation and promised all of the above.

The outcome was a failed surgery, maybe he did not receive any plastic surgery training because

1) Eyes are asymmetric. Epi done asymmetrically
2) Epi increased width of eyes about 2- 2.25 mm bilateral.
3) Eyes are hollowed out, making them look haggard.
4) Orbital fats were removed during surgery and shown to me. Size was 20 cent coin, bilateral.
5) Crease is too high at 3 (central)- 4 (laterally) mm.
6) Epi on right eye is not sharp at all, and looks squarish.
7) scarring present bilaterally on eyelid line.
8) overall result , I look Filipino now.
9) crease is parallel-tapered, and will become tapered upon epi reconstruction in korea.
10) As seen, operation was failure.

Doctors have to be academically competent, and a second plus point is to be compassionate.

Chuang is none of them, and is not fit to be a doctor at all. He shouldn't have been admitted to medical school in the first place.

For release of photos, please email to [ PM me for my email ]

Please do not expressly distribute the 6 months post-op photos without prior permission from the Author.

Dearest Ice,

Yes it was such a pity that he ruined my eyes.

He has not replied to my emails, except for providing me information that his epicanthoplasty method was a W-epicanthoplasty. This is necessary for the Korean doctor to reverse my case.

I am considering Dr Chung of Eyeplastics. He has published and presented a clinical paper on this issue of overly-done epi.

To fix my hollow upper eyelid with high crease, i am opting to do surgery in Singapore at Dr Wong Saw Yeen.

All this re-constructive surgery, footed by myself. All because of this butcher who does not wish to take responsibility.

He recorded into a piece of paper by writing. But he edited what he wrote, so please do not trust him. He says that I request my eyes to be hollow and longer, but that was not the case. My friend was a witness and he was present during consultations. I can't trust him to revise my case as he is lying to me and putting words into my own mouth.

The only recourse now, is not to blame myself, but rather, to openly release limited photos to the public so that they can be better educated. I can only hope that less people opt to do surgery under him, as I am not the First international case to have suffered great harm under him.

And, of course, doing a reconstructive surgery.

Hi gal, would you be able to help me ask O & YOUNG whether they really use irradiated rib cartilage. I tried to call them but it is in korean which I couldnt understand at all! I would really want to find out the pros and cons for using donated rib cartilage. I would treat u dinner if you r really able to find out for me:P

Thank you sweetpea22.. Indeed it has been such a hard time.