BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Reiyuna and dorkie,
I hope the best! I was against silicone too because i heard about how it can possibly turn blue ish in the cold weather. Do you know if thats true or not? Also, gore tex i heard is harder to take out because of the micropores and your body attaching to it and it changes shape in time. Please keep us all updated!
And for anyone out there, i will def. Be in korea july 7th if anyone wants company to go through all this shinanigans

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and you are visiting which clinic?what procedures? hmm

Hi Kain, mind to share how much Dr Lee charges for the lip reduction/ reshaping surgery? I like the shape of your lip, I am planning to reduce the lower lip, if possible make it a bit smiley.

I know that silicon is easier to take out if need be, but what if you use cartilage on the tip? Will that stay in place and look ok when the silicon is out? Or will the cartilage need to be taken out too?

I didn't read back this far... but now that you mention it, I shall :graucho: I'm way too excited to get this done!

perfectangel!
can i see pictures??!!

Hey guys, just a quick update. Bumps are still there but I'm not too concern about them anymore. I have very unusual ribs and it was hard to deal with so that could be a factor. I was so shocked with the changes on my face I may have overreacted. I didn't mean to scare everyone here. If you ask JoAnn, she would even tell you I worry WAY too much. I've talked to a bunch of people (including people who didn't use ribs) and they had experience some bumps or indents here and there, but they eventually went away. Even if mine doesn't, it shouldn't be too hard to fix. I like my tips the way it is now, so I'm hoping it won't go down too much.

I don't think using silicon is a bad thing to use. My friend has had her silicon for 6 years, and she hasn't experience any side affects. Unfortunately I cannot use foreign materials since i have thin skin on the bridge. It would probably turn red real easily. I didn't want to risk it.

Good luck to those who are getting ready for surgery, and happy healing to those who just had theirs' done!

kayrider

I have silicone and it doesnt turn blue in cold weather but for some reason my nose gets really hard in cold weather... And my silicone shifted... Already had a revision and it shifted as well. I read someone else post here that they silicone implant was shifted more to the side, that's what happened to me and I had it revised and it still happened that's why im choosing rib. I heard goretex looks more natural but with my history of revisions I think its better if i go with rib. And for some reason, silicone does look shiny in pictures

raw dude how big was your nose after surgery? Coz I was thinking of asking just for a slight augmentation. Don't really want a big honker. When I emailed JoAnn my picture Dr. Lee recommended that I could have a slightly higher nose and he could de-fat the tip to make it more refine.

I healed quite fast on my last two surgeries... hopefully I'll heal fast this time as well

healing after getting rib cartilage takes more time than after getting silicone.
you also have to wait for some cartilage to reabsorb so it takes quite a bit longer

i didn't get lip reduction. i got a chin augmentation (sliding genioplasty, where they cut the chin bone and move it forward) and paranasal implants (fills out the depressed area under the base of the nose)to correct a protruding mouth.

it cost 5300usd for the sliding genioplasty, and 1500usd for the paranasals. the price is gonna increase though cos there is a 10% tax on plastic surgery in july, so don't be surprised if you get a higher quote than that

Hey I would also love to see some pics since I was considering vip. I haven't seen them uppdating their before and after pics on their website so I'm anxious and excited toi see some pics from the forumers whho went to vip who are willing to share. My email is [email protected] :smile:

So, you cancelled VIP, Teuimps and Dr Song without even going to the consultations ? May I ask why ? Were you that satisfied by the consultation at Banobagi for example ? I also have chosen these three surgeons for my procedures.

[/QUOTE]

So, if some noses do not work on some faces, then, it is a very bad idea to do a rhinoplasty before having our face width reduced ? Isn't it correct ?
I'm wondering if I do not make a mistake by doing the rhinoplasty before the mandibular and cheekbone reduction.

Also, how come everytime I ask for a consultation, the Dr says he wants to operate the same day or the next day ? Is it a way for the customer to not go and have other consultations at other clinics ? or is it just my imagination ?