BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Yes, I did receive your review. Thank you so very much!!! Your review is the most raw, informative, and detailed that I've read. It covers all bases and I no longer have questions as to what may occur pre/post-op at VIP. This is not to say that I expect to have exactly the same, and I know that my perception of any experience may be different than yours. It has especially given me a greater understanding of what to expect physically, which allows me to mentally prepare for what will/may occur.

I honestly think your results are gorgeous!!! :biggrin: But in the end, YOU have to be satisfied with your look. I hope that in time, you will love what you see...
:smile:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone,

I've been silently perusing this forum for awhile now and I have to say it's been a very helpful resource. I've finally bit the bullet and decided to go ahead with eyelid/nose surgery with banobagi...in 2 weeks actually. Anyone else???

Anyway, I will do my best to update everyone with entries/posts and photos (by request) to do my part in contributing to this wonderful thread.

I do have a question for Reiyuna though. Can you tell me a little about your recovery process? How are you feeling? How long did it take for you to feel 'normal?' Assuming, you're feeling okay/not tired/etc. Also, are you satisfied with banobagi? Can you send photos at all? Thanks!

i been wanting to get an chin augmentation, does anyone have done it? i wan to know and also im in a tight budget so i cant go to soeul to get it done, i rather stay and do some where in dallas but with a good doctor? any recommendation???

Hey Hher!! Thanks for the wonderfully informative review. Thanks for taking all that time it gave me a really really realistic insight into what getting rhinoplasty will be like. Ill hve to prepare myself mentally as well. Everyone goes through that down or sad phase during plastic surgery. That's just how it is. No one is gonna look good or amazing rite out of surgery. Its gonna take time like u said. I completely get and understand what ur saying about the fat grafts. I would get royally pissed if the pressured me into doin something like tht to. And you were already a really pretty girl!!! I don't think all tht was necessary but I'm sure with time and once the swelling and fat grafts go down and reabsorb you will look amazing. Stay positive!! :smile:

I have to agree with Hher's review of VIP 98%. It gives you a very realistic expectation on your stay there......and she gives good advice to potentials who may want to have surgery there. Thanks for your review!

this result is very impressive.

im a bit confused though the website says "china" and is in chinese.

i thought o&young was in korea? is this just there chinese website?

Sigh

just as i was getting excited about O &young

their results seem to be really inconsistent

i dont really like this guys result

koclubchina.com/_goods_img/1970-01/_1_1303360808.jpg

koclubchina.com/_goods_img/1970-01/_3_1303360809.jpg

looks strange

and this one they pumped her forehead and chin way too much

[​IMG]
[​IMG]

to be honest with you all the only good result ive seen from o&young so far is

this one and her nose wasnt even that bad to begin with

koclubchina.com/_goods_img/1970-01/_1_1285921727.JPG

can anybody share some experiences about o&young?

Can you buy things such as arnica gel, antiseptic cream, scar cream, silicone tape etc at the clinic? If not, where do you guys recommend that I buy it? I guess worst case I can rush everything from online but it'll cost a fortune if I have to buy them separately. Can anyone also recommend certain brands?

@bisousx
Except for antisep cream supplied by clinic, I bought the rest online (got mine from makemeheal). I have 2 scar creams - Dermatrix & Scar Esthetique, I personally prefer the latter. Actually you'll need only the antisep cream during the 1st couple of wks, you only use the rest after the scar wound heals so need not rush to bring them with u to Korea, unless u wanna use the arnica gel there and then to help bring down the swelling on your face (I apply a thick layer like a mask avoiding the wound, quite soothing)

The website said nose + noble (aka paranasal) but I can't imagine it's just that too. She looks like something else' done to her jaw & chin.
O'Young is mentioned often in china PS forums.

can you tell me how you got a consultation at banobagi? i've requested an appointment for a consultation for a week now and has not heard anything back from them. thanks.

Hey Jenstar11,

I just called them for an appointment. I know they are starting to get super busy now though. If you speak Korean it will help because from what I was told they only have 1 English translator/speaker, therefore it makes it harder to schedule a consult/surgery. If calling them is not an option I would just continue to e-mail them until they respond. I think persistence is key. If you want help scheduling an appointment let me know. :smile: GL.

thanks for the info... maybe ppl can try rib rhino elsewhere and we can compare it against VIPs work.. this is only fair i think. any takers? hmm

draw a line down from her forehead to her chin and you can see taht she had some work done on her lower face. some kind of jaw reductin i think