BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

are there two different dr lees?

dr lee from banobagi
and dr lee from VIP?

isnt HHer's review for dr lee from VIP? azn_kid u might be confusing people. (ppl like me lol)

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, when I got silicone, the doctor shaped it a bit to fit my face... but you know how that went with my nose sooo...

Dr. Nassif... I've watched a lot of his youtube videos. If I wasn't Asian, I would totally go to him for rhinoplasty :lol: I heard he is an amazing surgeon, but I still only want to go to an asian doctor.

Good luck deciding :smile: I'll shoot ya a PM tmrw. It's a bit late here so I'm off to bed.

Jesse, went to see Dr. Suh @ JWBeauty today and I have to say I am very happy because the doctor was very patient and have answered all of my questions. I have been bombarding him with lots of questions and have visited his clinic few times. He speaks good English and he is very attentive. I have seen more than 4 clinics and their recommendations are consistent. The price is competitive.

The doctor advised that the reason for not using rib on the dorsum is concerns of warping/bumps/irregularities...so it is more ideal to use silicone or goretex with temporal fascial if you have think skin.

I suggest you consult with few doctors before you decide..but it is totally up to you. If you have determined to have rib for the whole nose...then keep your schedule with Dr. Lee. 3 docs I have visited said they do not use rib on the dorsum. If you are curious why you need to see these doctors in person or email them you photos and request for email consultation. that is what I did before coming to Korea.

Hope this helps. Good Luck.

if you seriously are considering to have rib and ok with having goretex or silicone implant on dorsum, then I highly suggest you see the following doctors:

Dr. Suh - JWBeauty clinic
Dr. Kim, Jae Hoon April31 clinic

if you absolutely want 100% rib then disregard this post.

from sunny island too. :smile: well u ll need about 3 -4 layers . when i got usedto it i wore only 2layers.

just get a good down jacket, a fleece or something inner.

"fun" in winter prolly that everyone is cold and the rest doesnt matter anymore. lol

show us your legs *wink* -.-"

oh ya, i hve a question about accomodation, i'm really keen on vip but still i have to weigh my other options. Let's say i book with vip (hopefully with accomodation provided), i'd still wanna go for consultation with other dr.s as mentioned in the previous posts, and end up not choosing vip. Doesnt that mean i would to risk not being able to find accomodation? Well, even if i do, what if it exceeds my budget? but then again, if i choose another clinic the price might be slighty lesser than vip, and my accomodation fees could come from there. Then i'd think what if the place is fully booked. arg. i'm thinking too much, aint i?

What i'm saying is, for those that went around for consultation, what did u all do with the accomodation part? sorry if i'm long winded, i kinda need to be idiot proof/fool proof. honestly i'm kinda scared, about this, about that. So the more i know, the better. Well, i mean more about what to do and what not to do. Anyways, thanks to all who replied me =D

P.S. rawdude, i read ur posts since b4 u went for the surgery but i didn't check the thread for awhile and now decided that i have to start planning. after all this time have passed, u sound like a pro! lol, i'm really gratful for ur replies, =D and them being detailed is really good for the noobs like me. but and ur post count is scary, probably cos u reply one by one. i wanted to find for the post where u posted ur review but i couldn't really find it due to ur massive post count, i admit, i got lazy after awhile of searching. i remember reading ur review and seeing ur pictures but i cant really recall the details so if u dont mind, can u send me ur review?

erm opps sorry i posted too many junk craps here. sorry everyone for being lame and not serious at times adding on to unnecessary post increments. :X i ll PM u my friend , very soon.

study hard :smile:

hi im not against goretex/silicone.. i have been wondering so im just doing researches for you guys.

Here are your options

Unfortunately I see patients like you every week in my office. Patients who have had over aggressive reductive rhinoplasty by irresponsible plastic surgeons who do not understand the nose or the limits of their own skills. Its a shame!

Safe options for implant material are:

Septal cartilage, ear cartilage, your own rib cartilage, frozen or irradiated rib cartilage, temporalis fascia, and alloderm. A combination of cartilage and fascia may be needed for the best results.
again from the same source:http://www.realself.com/question/grafts-bridge-goretex-rib-graft-ear-graft
many other doctors had preached:
Stay away from implants such as Gortex as they are quick fixes but many times get infected down the line or have other issues. Good luck and do lots of homework before going through another surgery.
Shervin Naderi, MD
Shervin Naderi, MD
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

idk. i just wish the best for everyone whatever methods they finally decide to use.

the best is dont touch the nose at all, if really require, try not to touch the bridge, if really require so;autologous material preferred.

GL

whatever you wanna do post op, be responsible, be safe. lol

i saw this guy got scolded / told off by dr lee in the followup session, mentioned something something my guess is he smoked fag too much . prolly a bad boy. lol