BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

yes there are two diff Dr. Lee. One from ViP and one from Banobagi. But the one HHer's review is Dr. Lee from VIP. sorry for the confusing

Ps: Thank HHer for her review, its include so much detail that i am a little scare now, and see look so diff after surgery but in a good way, she look like mix now

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure I don't want silicone. Maybe gortex, maybe rib. I'm not sure... Thanks for the recommendations :smile:

Hmm checked out jw-beauty and I really like their work (before and after) pictures for breast augmentation. Would anyone know what materials they use and the quote for each (including anasthesia)?? I emailed them but I have yet to get a response.

Thanks in advance :smile:

Hi, can i see pics of before and after of your nose please. Who is your doctor? You can send pic here if you want [email protected]

Thanks,
insearchofdoc

Im still weighing my options, but i might go ard that time. Still choosing between tt or jan. But ill probably nt go banobagi as im pretty sure id need rib to even achieve a normal height. Side note, u know tt u gotta b a member for 5 days b4 u can pm right? Cos i 'stalked' ur prof n u just joined ytd n u have more posts than me. Loll.

Anyways in addition to the one i gt from banobagi, i just gt a quotation from Shimmian, 6k usd for rhino n additional 3k for rib using self rib. N it might increase depending if it gets more difficult. Nw just waiting for vip's reply/quotation. But if vip costs alot more, im nt sure if i'll have enough so im praying n hoping nt tt much. Dx

I just had my surgery with Dr Lee VIP (rhinoplasty)
and my eyes done the day before at Teuimps !
Excited, but tired, I'll write about my experience later. Overall I am happy, I think both surgeries will turn out well :smile:

Oki. Take care n rest well. :smile: hope to see ur posts soon. ^^

Congrats :flowers: and happy healing

Omg I'm soo excited for u!!! U ended up going with vip?? I hope tht u get the results you were looking for. So did u go with rib? Sorry to ask. Happy healing :smile:

hows everyone there? i missed mamasan!!! help me hug her pls. lol

happy healing and remb to eat well and eat fresh!