BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Hey hey! Yeah 2 weeks may be too soon too judge. I was freakin out at 2 weeks post op and was soo worried and upset. Now at 3 weeks it's already starting to look better. But I totally understand how you feel. I've been told many many by many many people that I need to be patient after surgery. It takes up to 6 months to a year to actually see the finally result. Even so, I couldn't help but worry. Good thing I got these friendly forumer's support. :biggrin: When you get your next nose job in Korea, just be prepared that it may not turn out exactly what you expect right away. Good luck!

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone! Just wondering.. how much do people notice your rhinoplasty? Do they point it out specifically? Or do they mention how good you look or something? Or do they even notice any change at all lol?

Hey if ur comfortable I would love to see some before and after pics :smile: everyones results with vip so far are amazing!! My email is xxxxxxx

Don't wrry I'm a girl :smile:

Hey Milkway52 , I also looking forward rib cartilage for my primary rhinoplasty...

Can u send me yr b&a pic pls....

My email is xxxxx

I will be appreciate n promise not to share to others for what u sent me....tQ...:smile:

HHer,
Thank you so much for your extremely insightful and immensely helpful review. It was so nice of you to create such a detailed guide and it will surely help anyone that seeks to have surgery at VIP. You are so pretty, both before and after!

Rib stacker burgers

Verity1795 ( diced and wrapped)
HouseofTaylor
Izora
Milk
Bbgurly
Mixedgirl
Townstory
Rawdude
Uzura
Destiny ( diced and wrapped)
Chanelmania77 ( Dr Kao, TW)
Rhinose ( Dr Hsu, TW)
MMT
Welna
Beefsoup
Megoreng
Jamnyc
Kain + sliding genioplasty
HHer
Milkyway
Omom.momo
Angleplane

Wow a lot of people are actually getting it done around now. So happy for you guys, best of luck with your recovery.

I got my place to stay during my visit. It's this place:

http://www.airbnb.com/rooms/104081

It it literally a <5 minute walk from Dream, Vip and many of the other surgery centers in the area. Staying there for 9 nights is costing me $560. Again, if anyone is going to be there during my dates (June 23-July 2) and is interested in sharing, let me know.

It's okay, guess I have to wait for the numbness in my head to go away too like Destiny said. It just very uncomfortable to sleep on that side of my head for some reason because of the numbness. Don't know why.

My paranasal and fat graft on my chin are still swollen and it's still difficult for me to smile and talk normally as of right now (like I have a lisp). I'm 3 weeks post op and I still have that "grandma" effect. But the stiffness is gradually getting better very little by little every week so that's encouraging in some way.

My bridge is at a good height right now, but I don't mind if it absorbs a little more and get more thin. My Tip area is still extremely swollen but I can see a big difference in my nose from when they first took off the cast.

I still look different though- I met another one of my friend (who I haven't seen for 6 months) the other day and she couldn't recognize me right away either. That was kind of sad. Guess those are the consequences I have to deal with for wanting to get my nose done.

Hey Noseyaznboi, I you can wait til next June, I will go with you. I am a guy and live in the US. Keep in touch.

Hey Noseyaznboi,

If you send me your pics right after the surgery, I will give you some feedbacks about them. [email protected]

Hey Destiny,

I was there a few days ago. Its on the green line and you get off of the Yeoksom station exit #7....walk straight then cross the intersection and its the white building that says "Beauty Center."

I found my way there by using their directions from their website.

I'm after a natural bridge augmentation, I'm actually ok with silicone as I've been told my thick skin compliments it.

Does anyone have any south Korean plastic surgeon recommendations?

I really need them to be really fluent in English because I speak zilch Korean. Also I'm after a natural look of course! So hopefully a surgeon who understands what Asian noses need and not just giving me a caucasian nose (like my previous surgeon and I had to take the implant out...).

If you have before after pics just PM me details :smile:

Thanks!!