BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Ya, i think it should be totally fine.
I just did some laser stuff too.

Microdermabrating is totally ok!! But heard its no too good if its done frequently.Usually people pair this up with a laser session for a more effective result.

I would recommend Chemical peel using gycolic acid .
Its has the effect of dermabration but without the abrasion. Good for those people who has dry skin,pigmented/ dark spots or scars.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"SEE"!!!

Yes I want to see you!!
But nobody wants to meet me up!!!

What happen to Waterskin??

How about Me Goreng??? you both still contacting each other offline?

Welnababy!!
YOu are back again, surfing fro your iphone this time round??
How is your nose coming along?:smile:

Babe,

dont be dishearten about it ok. I am sure Dr Lee can fix that for you.
WHen will you be going to the clinic??

I am reaching next Tuesday evening ;)))

nothing. just bring moouthwash and a toothbrush. :P

know any good ones i can buy n do at home?

Amazon sells one that is highly rated, not sure if its good. and if its avail in sg.

lol i wonder wheres waterskin too!
megoreng? that electrofying euroasianbabe? lol yeah y not.

im having skin problem dunt think i can meet anyone gees. unless u have a perfect solution for me to clear all my scars. hate them to the core!

Hot mama.. U really know me well.I hardly use my com this days.Rely on my iPhone alot. Lol.
I wanna wish u good luck with your on coming surgery.Hope everything turn out as u wanted :smile: u are already a pretty hot mama.come back even prettier than before, really hard to catch up with u.nice weather to be in korea now.. Awww!! Galbi , puffer fish, dumpling, fish stick.. Yummy!!

There is internet but as Kain said slow.I was too weak to wait for pages to load so might as well lie down n play with the remote control. Lol

Hey I thought you want to meet me for the facial mask clay??
Let me know ok, it is still in my cupboard ;))

is it a blister-like bump?? GO get some cream from GP, im sure its nothing serious. DOnt prick it ok my dear!!

I'm finally going to VIP in July for rib rhino and paranasal implants. This will be my 2nd revision and hopefully the last one. I just have a question for those who had revisions with rib rhino... When they say that if you do rhinoplasty with rib cartilage your nose will be hard/stiff... so is it harder than silicone?

You guys still contacting??
Hey how is she?? Havent seen her here for a while. HOw are her nose and eyes healing.

Send my regards to her ;)
Hey we dont need to have perfect skin to meet up right!!
Alrighty, maybe when you are ready just give me a tinkle.

For me, I have PMS acnes. Although the scars left behind are mild, but they are very stubborn.
I think the best treatment for scars/pitholes so far is fractional c02 laser/ it is like fraxel repair. ( not fraxel restore)

Dude, you had it done once right at VIP right? if you continue your treatments you should have excellent results.

i was recommended to have 2 sessions of C02 / 4 weeks apart.

I just had my first session last week and the scars/ice prick and dark spots lighten up so much. It is ablative laser so there is downtime of 5 days at least for the scabs to clear off. DOctor recommend c02 only when there are no active acnes.

For active acnes, a monthly chemical peel +i2pl treatment will be great. i asked if this will be too harsh on the skin but both doctors i consulted says it is fine.

whats your skincare regime now?:smile:

Definately much harder than silicon!