BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Hey do write about your review for your surgery. DId you have rib as well?

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, yes!
do give us more details!!

Glad to hear you are OK. I'm so nervous! I will PM you .. be there on Tues :smile:

Thank you for the detailed review, and advice, esp the part about the pictures and drawings, helped me alot since i dont really know what to prepare.

Hi guys, I am a chinese who lived in australia for quite a while, I came to korea for the purpose of a revision nose plastic surgery. I am going to have my surgery done in VIP international Plastic surgery centre this coming wednesday! :graucho:,,, cant wait to become handsome :graucho:

ah.. out of the blue...

show us some pics!

Not on my forehead but on my chin - yes! it is lumpy and uneven though it is not noticeable but when I touch it, I can feel that there are lumps.

Bring CASH! That is the best method (in my opinion) - no charge fee. I learned my lesson - I had to pay 5% charge fee and ATM fees. Which sucked and put at least $500+ more dollars onto my total. OR!!!!!!!

Just do a wire transfer. Wish I would have just done that and saved myself all the trouble!

o wow lol, i'm famous XD

from what i read about risks of fat grafts(the way you did it) the lumps might be signs of calcification. ie the fat is dying. not good. or it might just be uneven distribution of the fat. look for a professional second opinion.

Thanks so much for posting your surgery exerience here at TPF!! It was very informative to read! It´s especially interesting to me since I now plan to do almost the same thing as you, eyes at Teuimps and nose at VIP.
Good to know that VIP didn´t mind you doing your eyes at another clinic and that you´re still allowed to stay at their officetel. Do you think that Joanne can help me to the same way as she helped you with your eye surgery at Teuimps, like driving you there if I ask her in advance? Did she also stay with your the whole time at Teuimps and helped with translation as well?

I hope everything goes well for you now with your recovery! I cross my fingers that you will be satisfied later on!