BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Where are you leaving from? I live in US and i want to go there around that time also, give me your email address i'll contact u directly.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah. both doctors showed me it. i liked dr lee's work but its too dramatic and i didn't want that. thats why i went to dr jung instead. i only did consultations in the two places, didn't bother with O & young cuz its too expensive for me. would be a waste of my time. i only went to these two places because i wanted goretex or cartilage. no silicone.

I'm very happy and relieved to hear that Dr. Lee's work is dramatic because I want a dramatic change. I've seen a few dramatic pictures on the clinic's blog but none on the website.

Yeah, O & Young seems very overpriced considering I can get the same results and probably better service at VIP.

Does your chest hurt? Good luck with your recovery.

lol really? a dramatic change can be quite frightening!

i didn't do much change. requested an 3 mm augmentation for dorsum and septal. no other changes.

but i just got my stitches out. i've got the anxiety level that just sky rocketed. i know the nose is supposed to be swollen but this swelling really scared me. i look like an elephant! so if u want a dramatic change, please make sure ur emotionally prepared for it! its just a week after my surgery so i'm trying to calm down and see the final results 2 months from now. takes a long time for the nose to deswell. anyway, i got my septum augmented with ear cartilage, my ribs are fully intact. : )

my nose is so wide, and from the side view it looks more like a 8 mm augmentation from the swelling. i'm so scared it won't go down any further! sigh! super nervous!

Hey don't worry swelling will disappear alot in the first 2 weeks then from then onwards it will go down subtly day by day. My primary looked like over 8mm and it went down after cast off which took about 5-6 days for it to look somehwat normal, so dont worry its normal to swell that much =]

Hi Shinangel,
I'm new to this thread. Just joined! I am interested in going to see Dr Hsu for rhino this dec too but am not sure how to go about emailing him. I tried the following email add: [email protected] but the delivery notification failed. Any advice? Thanks!

I'm torn between Korea or Taiwan for my surgeries in November.

I definitely need to do my eyes, as i have a single eyelid and a double on each respective eye.

I already have a pretty sharp nose with a high bridge, so i might only do tip-plasty with alar reduction. I will post the pictures once i reached 5 posts and 5 days membership.

Liposuction is also on my list for my chin, thigh, tummy and arms. I'm 1.72m but weighing 60kg now. Have been putting on too much weight recently.

Would definitely need companion.

And to those going to Korea anytime, you can contact me as I have a friend, a Singaporean, who married a Korean guy and they operate their own travel agency. They can work out something for you such as accommodation and helping you along the way if you don't speak Korean.
Do let me know if you are interested. My friend is a Singaporean so English is no problem at all.

Anyone interested to join me for a PS trip in mid nov, do let me know

I've shortlisted the clinics so far

Korea
1) Banobagi
2) Migo

Taiwan
1) Dr Hsu for nose
2) Eyes - Still considering

Need opinions for liposuction too..

I can be contacted at [email protected]

Yes, I am definitely prepared for a dramatic change.

For some reason I assumed that you used rib cartilage. So you used goretex, right?

i am so grateful to hear that! i'm terribly worried. lol but because its so swollen, no pictures yet! man i am so nervous. : ( i'm scared i won't be able to pass through the airport cuz i look too deviated. lol

hello! yeah i used goretex. doc said he uses it most often, and he says he recommends it to me, i don't really need to use rib cartilage.

Hey peeps!

I've been in contact with JoAnn from VIP (nose) and Dr.Park from OZ (face).
Been planning to do zygoma & mandible reduction and rhinoplasty for over 10 years now.
I'm slow I know ~_~

Anyways like Silverash, I'm torn between Taiwan and Korea.

Taiwan - bad aftercare from nurses
(you have to hire someone to take care of you or bring a relative):
Dr Kao is pretty skilled with rhinoplasty and replies with good English charging around USD 5k for auto rib cartilage

Korea
JoAnn from VIP (nose) has quoted me a rough estimate of USD 10k for alar reduction, tip and bridge augmentation using rib. Why did she quote Izora cheaper for revision? =(
She also mentioned I could get my zygoma and mandible reductions through VIP as well, but from my knowledge they aren't famous for these procedures, anyone has thoughts on this?

Dr.Park from Oz (face) has been very kind and did some virtual simulations for my face. Looks good so far. He has a pretty good grasp of written English too, unfortunately he doesn't offer rib rhino =(

I've also tried emailing Migo, ID, Smallface but have yet to receive a reply after a week.

Exactly, why bother if you can't even tell a difference!

Just fyi since you're interested in Migo...they quoted me 6,500,000 KRW (about $5,400) for revision using rib cartilage (bridge & tip). I didn't feel comfortable with them because they don't use rib a lot. I wanted to go with a doctor who uses rib daily.

I would like to inform you that I have released the photos to 20 people. This release of photos has been closed. Those who have messaged me prior to this date, will receive the photos. If you do not, feel free to email me again. I might have forgotten. Thanks.

This is a warning to those who want to go to Chuang CJ. He is unethical and produces pretty un-natural results. Not only that, he ruined my face.

Best Regards
boii18 ( MBBS )

surgeryaddict:
i'm sorry to hear about your experience. Where is this "Chuang CJ" located?