BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recently read that Goo Ha Ra from Kara admited she had surgery on her eyes but said that she didn't get surgery on her nose because their manager said she didn't need her nose to be higher but might need a jab shot..and the interviewer said if she meant "fillers", what were they talking about? how can you fix your nose with a shot?

Fillers are temporary (maybe permanent? I've heard of these injections but don't know about it) injections like Radiesse, Juvederm, Restylane, etc. You can inject your bridge and tip with fillers to fill out small bumps and raise the bridge a bit. I had fillers injected before, and while it looked nice for the first day, the results quickly disappeared and I ended up wasting $700. It's also really painful. The results are supposed to last anywhere from 4 months to a year, depending on the type of fillers you choose.

yeah i used radiesse and it cost me $1000. it is suppose to last a year. it looked good at first, then after a month or two it looked worse than before. like more wide because the filler migrated. if you do decide to ever try a filler, don't do radiesse if you plan on getting a nose job. it's harder to remove!

yeah, sure, and we both are from Australia.:smile: I am sure Dr Lee will do a more than amazing job on you.

Hi guys, I came to VIP last year and they accepted my cash in Australia Dollars. It is really good that they accept cash, because that means you do not have to bare the risk of exchange money in a unfair rate and pay extra fees to bank.

no no....it's not my bank that does it - it's the clinic that charges you an additional 5% because of the charge fee they have to pay for customers charging credit cards or something...I know it's confusing.

it's okay - I just want the fat grafts to go away. But good info though!

@ AznKid -- it's going...very slowly! But I can see a dramatic change from the swelling when they first took off the cast to almost 1 month post op. The tip is still extremely swollen, but otherwise it's starting to deswell.

Are you from the U.S? I think most banks will not let you do a wire transfer if you are not present in person to sign the proper documents. I used to work at a bank and this was our protocol. Although, some banks might be different and have different procedures?????

Just ask JoAnn. I think they have 2 banks - one is the U.S (so if you're from the U.S you don't have to pay the conversion/international rate fee) if you send it to the Korean one you might have to pay the conversion rate/international fee - which may not be too much, so either way if you want to go the safe route you can do it this way???? It's up to you. Wire Transfer takes 1-4 days??? Depending on your bank.

Or like many other people have done is to bring most of it in cash and withdraw the rest of the payment from the ATM or something like that.

Unless someone else knows any other method?

BABE!!!!

Glad to know you are back there!

HOw did your consultation goes??
DO let me knoe ok!!!!

Yep from the US. Thanks for all your help. I will give them a call tmrw about the wire transfer.