BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Ok, thx mccreamy,, yea I am browsing the net, and I dun see any difference with patient who has had paranasal implants,,,!! maybe they are being used to provide foundation for tip projection, i had weak tip projection so i am thinking whether or not I need the paranasal implants!!

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. It's hard to tell from frontal pictures as those implants add a forward projection. Try to check 3/4 or side views. But, if you don't feel like your mouth is protruded or if your nasolabial folds and indentations around nostrils aren't too deep, then I wouldn't get them.

Hi Intherighthand, I have had PI, it helps protruding mouth and the change is subttle. But make your nose looks better harmony with the rest of your face if that makes sense.

It is more for people with a protruding mouth. It chages the angel of the nose to your mouth.

How was it to carry around that much cash during the flight, and how did you carry it, like tied down to your wrist w double locks:P? What did customs say, and did you have to declare it somehow?

Seems like paying w cash is the only way to get around the extra fees charged by your bank and VIP`s bank. If I haven´t misunderstood things, wire transfer only eliminates the extra fees by ATM...?

So if your bank require you to be there in person, this means you have to do the wire tranfer in advance before you fly over to Korea, or did i misunderstand something?

Hi my dear, I did try to message you on the facebook. But the computer in my room does not allow me to access that site. My consultation went great. I did not feel they care less about me but just more. They are trying hard to find the best solution for my nose. JoAnn is just more than amazing. I had my surgery done this afternoon. Dr Lee used fasial to correct the right hand side of my nose. He also shaved my rib implant a littel to create a better look. So far I know that he has harvested ear cartilage and placed on my tip area to provide a natural curve.

I just do not know what to say. Even it is a touch up because I want a perfect nose with my very poor foundation to start with. Dr Lee and JoAnn still go throgh a lot a trouble to provide me the best that they can do with me. The service is even better and all their staff are nice. I had the baby nurse hold my hand again. They are soooooooooo sweet. They make me want to cry as I am so touched.

How is your nose healing? I hope it is great.

Good to hear that the "Grandma" effect is wearing off! Are you now starting to feel happy about your paranasals and can see that it makes a positive difference for your nose?

hey there townstory, thx for letting me know, i'll do a bit more research on it,,, hey, juz realize you had your surgery today afternoon!! hope you recover very very soon!! :smile: just wondering are you here for a revision nose job??

Thanks so much for sharing!! Like others have said, you really are a trooper going through all the surgeries at once. I think you´re really brave and wish that everything turns out the best for you! Btw did you plan all this for a long time?

I had a moneybelt with me :smile: With cash you do not need pay any extra charges to the bank, the only disadvantage with it is that you have to be extremely cutious. I went to toilet a lot of times while I was on the plane to check if it is still at the right place. Lol. After you arrive at Korea, you have to declare it if it is more than $10,000 us Dollars. There will be ppl at the exit to collect your custom declaration. They normally just take a galance of the form and then let you.

I claimed fruits and nuts that I have carried from Australia. The guy collected my form did not even bother to put my luggage in the X Ray scan.

Either or. If you are from the US my advice is just do USD (*if you are going to VIP) they take USD. If you want to exchange USD for KRW then you can do that too. But there is an exchange/conversion fee for KRW.

***I don't know about other clinics so I cannot speak for them. You can ask the other girls on here for payment methods for the other clinics***

Simply put --> Wire Transfer is "transferring" money from your bank account directly to which ever bank account you choose to wire to. It can be done domestically or internationally. Your bank (might) or usually have a fee to do a wire transfer.

If you choose to do a wire transfer just ask the Clinic for all the wire transfer info (ie. Bank, Name, Swift Code, Account number etc.)

Just go to your bank and tell them you want to do a wire transfer. They should know what to do from there. **Remember if you do choose to do a wire transfer, it should be done in person, most bank will not allow you to do over the phone wire transfer because signatures/ ID confirmation are needed*

I hope this helps.

I am here for a minor touch up. I had a major revison with Dr Lee last year in December. I am here to make my nose look perfect baby.

Last time when I had my revison with VIP, Dr Lee works more than 10 hours on me to reconstruct my nose. This time it takes about two hours:smile:

They are so sweet and they do everything to meet the patient's expectations. The service are great too, I feel so accomdated in here.

By the way, is this your primary or revision?

Lmao ** Mccreamy** I had to point that out..it's pretty hilarious - you gotta admit.

I can tell you why I had Paranasal implants - Because my Doc said if he raises/project my tip, there will be a hollow space, so he said I will need to do PI to fill in the space.

People have different cases - you might or might not need PI. But I suggest you do research on PI too just to be safe.

Wow you are after your surgery already!!
Awesome!!

So is it a closed surgery this time round?
DId Dr Lee use Fascia for your nose bridge as well?

I agree with you that they don't provide a lesser service eventhough it is a touch up. ALthough we have to make a trip back there, it is still worth it isn't it!

I am so happy for you. We were just talking about it 2 weeks ago and you were getting so excited. And NOW it is over!!!!!!! Are you staying in the same room again? If yes, I hope there is no hidden crumbs under the bed left over from my kiddos ;))

I love all the nurses too, and i try to remember all their names. They are just so awesome.
My nose is getting better now and I just love the fact that the bump is gone!!

Again, Im so very very happy for you babe.
YEAH!!!!

I can't believe that I am writing the posts just one hour after I came out of the surgery. Again, I just want to share my pleasant experience with VIP. I am off for a lie down now. I should have some rest :P