BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey townstory!! nice to see you are still active here :smile: i met you on my very last day in korea.. remember me? hehe. that's good that you are satisfied with your height! i remember you wanting it higher :P

@McDreamy: I also have my nostrils showing a lot too. I was worried about it because I thought it was my fault because I said I wanted a columellar show from the frontal view (like Freida Pinto) but in my powerpoint, I've put a tiny picture of Freida Pinto's nose and put Park Shi Yeon's nose instead (who has nostrils showing from the front view, but her nostrils are beautiful, mine, even after surgeries are not as nice as hers -my nostrils were very small to start with because of the previous alarplasty-).
I think the projection of the tip upwards makes the nostrils show a bit more. I look at B&A pics from the website to reassure me that it will look the same after the swelling.
Since you have the same problem, I am reassured that it is not my fault because I asked for a columellar show.
I also asked him during the consultation to have no nostril show from the front view (nostrils that appear flat) but then he drew nostrils that would show, since they looked round on the drawing, I said okay, but with the swelling my nostrils look round but narrow, close to triangular but much better than before.
I'm sure our noses and nostrils will look good after they de-swell. I also have asymmetric nostrils as of now, but I know it's because on the right nostril I had scar tissue that he had to get rid of, so I guess there is more swelling. So, I don't worry too much. And even if it stayed asymmetric after several months, I can still leave with it, because it was much worse before. Maybe, I'd come back like Townstory to make adjustments but I think my nostrils will become symmetric later (one nostril is slightly bigger than the other).
But everyone, do not be worried by this post, my nose is only 6 days post-op, and very swollen, it will look good I'm sure, even Dr Song (the other surgeon from VIP) said "your nose is very good, and it's only 5 days post-op" without even me asking him whether my nose was a success or not.

@bisousx: Yes, be specific with nostrils or anything in general, he cannot guess what's on someone's mind if it is not expressed explicitly. You can end up with triangular nostrils from the front view if you don't specify that it is important that you don't want that.

@taeyang123: I did not know for Demi Moore, I may end up like her, hooked to plastic surgery. But it is so time consuming, doing a lot of research for each procedures takes ages and I think I could do more productive stuff than spending my time doing homework for plastic surgery (search for the best surgeon, the types of procedures, what I want etc.)

@townstory: thank you for reassuring me, my nose as it is right now is swollen and if it is much reduced one month post-op, it would be very close to what I asked for.

I am a bit worried : from the tapes that are under my breast, it seems that they have cut 4cm to harvest my rib cartilage.
What is the length of your scar under your breast, for those who had a surgery at VIP, I wonder if it is the same length for everyone.

thank you angelplane!

just wondering do you have any before and after photos to share if you do not mind?

also how did you end up choosing teuimps? and what were your initial options?

Hello little one:smile: I have never left this forum. I have been a slient browser for a while. Great to see so many ppl came to VIP and satisfied with their results. I like my height after my nose heals in portion.It is harmony with the rest of my face. How are you doing? Do ppl still mistake you as mixed race?

Hi Kain,I'm newbie. I been follow up the thread and really want to see your before/after photo. I can't open the attached file you post in forum. Dunno why? can you email to me [email protected] really wish to do PS like you....you have a lot compliment from the members...

Hi angelplane. hopefully you're right. Hopefully the nostril openings get less visible as the nose deswells. Btw, my rib scar is aprox 3cm.

Heya. it's just the swelling! My nose was a little upturn for the first 2-3 weeks but now it is not doing that anymore. It's okay to worry about these things.

Townstory I will PM you,

No only compliments, he already have a fan club here.

just visit vip, joann and dr lee today before my surgery tomorrow, i did what some have suggested here, I brought a few movie star's photo, i also told dr lee what exactly i want, for my tip, collumella and bridge, dr Lee suggest me to switch to a full rib plasty insteead of rib plus silicon because the effect will be much better,,,, i was supposed to do fat graft too, but he reckon my main area needed to be improved is my nose and area around my mid facee... + I dun have much body fat he said^^

I spent about 10 mins with him, we went through everything together, he look at the stars and I asked him which one's nose is most probable for me to acheieve, he chose the one that have a really nice nose,,,, and he laugh and said:" I like this one" hahaha.. that was so funny, and indeed, i like that one too.. .hahahahah..

lets hope my surgery will be fine and absolutely fantastic,, please pray for me,, y'alll,,, just kidding.. i need u guys' blessing!!!

Also, who was there at about 1030-1100 today?? i saw a few pple who juz had their nose job done today!!

Mine is around 3 cm as well. Maybe it is swollen and raw now thus it seems longer?
Once it is reduced to a think line it should look really small. Mine scar is has lighten alot and not visible unless you look at it closely.

Have you taken out the stitches for your eyes?
I took it out i day earlier. I think we had surgery on the same day right? Tuesday? I saw a bump appear on the stitch itself so I panicked and remove the stitches myself. It was quite exciting. JoAnn handed me a small surgical blade for my doctor to remove the stitch in case he do not have it. She is going to scream if she knows I cut it away myself!

Anyway, i thought the bump is slowing reducing itself after the stitches were out.
PHEW!!

DOnt you feel 100% more positive when you both share the same asthetic views??

YOU ARE IN GOOD HANDS!!

Wish you all the best for your surgery and dont get too nervous about the whole thing. I know it is hard but just keep telling yourself to relax!