BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

I was there at 10:30 today.
Are you a guy or girl btw? I may have a clue.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the best to you! You will be just fine. Maybe I will see you over there as well.

yea,,, I am more comfortable, I am looking at that star's photo now.. hahah,, thx for your support,, Dr Lee has already kept copy,, he seems to like that nose too... so BBgurly,, are you still at vip??

Hey kekekeke, I am a guy, were you the one who's wearing a cask at the front desk?? how did you go with your surgery?? did you have rib transplant as well???? are you recovering well??

oh my gosh! yeah I have itty bitty bumps where the stitches were too! On the corner of my lips where he injected the fat and stitched it back up. If I had known I would have just taken them out too! Bad idea but it is better than getting these itty bitty scar bumps.

hey thx kain, so your nose seems much longer,higher, sharper than before, i actually bought your foto there today to dr lee as well.. hahah. and joann all keep saying you are really handsome and more good looking in real person..

one more thing i wanna ask you so they did not actually do alar base reduction in your case??

hi^^ yes, I do speak mandarin but cannot read mandarin writings well lol. Wow $11k!?! I thought O&Young will be cheaper than VIP as there are some posts stating there O&Young charge $3000 cheaper.

Can you please tell me how can I contact them? :smile:

yeah hail~ rib vip ancestor . lol update us on the progress! some pics?>

which celebrity pic? show us yours too! ;p

u r in the right hands, u dont need my pics for more assurance yeah. lol good luck !!!

Congrats to all who have recently undergone surgery, and good luck to those who will have it soon!!! :biggrin: I'm so happy and excited for all of you!!! This forum has been moving so fast...I just wanted to stop in and wish you all well! :smile: