BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

oh no!
is the lump hard or soft?
and is it one lump or many lumps?

did you contact dr. lee??

http://www.realself.com/question/lumps-16-days-after-fat-transfer-eyelid-excision

i guess everything is just a waiting game :smile:
i'm sure it'll resolve itself eventually
but if it doesn't, it seems like there are things you can do to get rid of it :smile:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whaaaaat??!!
hahha that's taking matters into your own hands :lol:
you are such a rebel!!!!

so, why do you develop bumps where the stitches are?
is that like a sign that the stitches need to come out right away?

:P

Yes i know these celebrities.

Yes, he does have a nice nose. I saw him face to face at LAX. He is quite handsome but i think it was after the scandal. so he look very sneeky.

Hey dont feel silly about it.It is really very important to bring photos along. I regretted not bringing any over. When Dr Lee ask me who's nose I like and I said Angelababy's and both him and joAnn burst out laughing.

I was like " hey, chill i know its just an example."

But joAnn told me the reason they laughed is because they know the answer at the back of their head. SHe told me almost all, especially Chinese patients asked for Angelababy's though her nose is way too long.

I had revision rib rhinoplasty, paranasal implants. My surgery was 7 months ago. I have very thick skin unfortunately thus it takes forever for the swell to go down.

Yes, bumps usually occurs when the skin is healing and form some reaction with the suture. Like new skin cells wanting to grow over the stitch. It is common but usually when stitches are taken out, it should resolve itself within days.

Uuhh.. I still had stitches sticking out of my columella when I left Korea. lol. It just fell out a week ago. I can still see some blue stitches inside my skin right now. They look like blue dots. Is this normal? lol. Is that why I still have a visbile scar on my columella? I still got a bump on both corners of my mouth too.

Thanks townstory! Hearing you say that gives me hope! lol. If you were reading any of post 2 weeks ago, I was having a panic attack. Haha! All is good now. There are still a few concerns here and there, but I try not to think about it too much before it gets out of hand again. :P

hey those are the exact same things i plan to do with my nose as well. did you consult or email any clinics for the quote of all those procedures? i had contacted vip but they only gave me the total for full rib rhinoplasty (bridge + tip).

Lexx, are you still in Kangnam? Or did you leave yet? Just got my consult today and staying at Coatel Chereville.. tomorrow morning is surgery with Dr. Jung.

The oficetel is in Nohyung-do, which is about a 10 minute walk from VIP. Plus it's very nice here.

I'm leaving during the morning of the 23rd.
I don't think you can exercise after you just do your nose with ribs though.

no alr base reduction for me.they said the tip projection would pull the nostrils closer together. tbh my nose tip area is still a bit wide due to swelling but i think it should look sharper as time goes by.

vip clinic. dr lee said "more than 6mm" when i asked him.
it cost 5300usd but the pice might increase due to the 10% plastic surgery tax being implemented in july

its not a file, its a link. just opent he link and there are the pics

Omg.. Why is there tax for plastic surgery:cry:? How many % is the current tax for plastic surgery?:sad: