BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

dear surgeryaddict,

im so sorry to hear about your horrible experience. however, its quite insulting to me when you said "overall result , I look Filipino now." i am filipino and i do feel that you are simply saying that it takes a stupid and incompetent doctor to do a horrific surgery on your face and you end up looking like us. do we look like botched surgery to you? if you think that the operation was a failure and you ended up looking like a filipino, what are you saying exactly?

im not trying to pick a fight. i just hope that you'd be more careful with your words.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops, it's been quite a while since I last browsed this forum. My apologies for the delay in reply! Here you go: [email protected].

For the veterans on this forum who already know my story but will have probably forgotten, and the newbies as well:

I had to re-schedule revision rhino with dr. Hsu due to recent professional commitments.

Which means that I am going to Kaohsiung in December (arrival 26th) instead of November, accompanied by my sister. I wouldn't mind creating a bigger fellowship for this trip.

Healing is coming along nicely... The tip has softened but is still very sensitive to the touch. A lot of the swelling has gone down, guessing the bridge is .5mm less than what it was 10 days post op. The bridge now has a natural looking slope and the tip has slightly turned up.

For the first timers, get your toner and biore nose strips ready! The skin on the nose produces a lot more oil post op for a couple of months.

:heart:

Hi, gal. ur effect is very nice..i love ur current nose. I am not in this forum for long. could you share with me what materials did u use and which doctor did u go for. I am going to Korea this Sep. I am in a desperate to know more abt the rhino sugery. tks

Dont mind him, he is a angry weirdo always flooding pages with spam. He was in another Forum and started fights calling some pretty girl ugly even though i seen her pix.. and he did not.. he is OBSESSED with surgery (hence his nickname) more then a girl. I'm just sayin' :P

Dear peeps,

I'm soooooooooo angry. I typed such a long post and suddenly its gone :wtf:

Its on updates of my taiwan research and their pricing sobzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Is there anyway i can retrieve huh??

Dear Izora, thanks for your info ^^ I don't think Migo is going to reply my email because it's in English. I might just need to drop in during the trip instead. The price they quoted you is relatively cheaper than VIP.
O&Y hasn't replied me either, sigh. Must be either busy period or these clinics don't really cater to foreigners =(

Btw I found this Medical tourism thingy called IPS, has anyone used them before? http://www.ips-kr.com/

Wow Jamasian you're looking good so many months post op! Congratulations =) I followed your posts from the start. If only Bang did rib cartilage =(

Did you contact Migo through their new English website? http://en.migochina.com/index.html

Yes, Migo's price is cheaper, but going with a doctor who actually specializes in rib rhinoplasty is the most important factor to me. I'm willing to pay the extra price for the Dr.'s experience and skills. I want this to be my last nose job, so I want to get it done right.

You're better off calling O & Young and asking for their email address, so you can sent them pictures. You can perhaps speak to the English speaking doctor after they receive your pictures. From what I've heard from other forumers that I've been in contact with, O & Young's prices are extremely expensive.

You know, I actually emailed IPS a few months ago, but I never received a response. I was very intrigued with their services, but I couldn't find any reviews. The downfall is that it seems that you can only choose a clinic that they work with.

Hi there, I went to Dr. Lee at Banobagi. He used septal cartilage and silicone. You can find other forum users' earlier posts by clicking on the user name to the left of their posts. In the drop down menu, you will find an option to "find other posts by member". This feature will come in handy while you research other forum users' experience, doctors they chose, and surgery results. Good luck! :biggrin:

any particular reason for insisting on rib cartilage? As told by many asian doctors, rib should be the last choice as it is actually extraction of the bones..surely it will hurt ur health.
and more importantly, i have friends experienced rib cartilage, some of them are ok. some of them experienced terrible reabsorption. Indeed one of my friends who did rib nose last Apr just when for revision recently, and was told by doctor that her rib bridge was almost aborbed. In the end, she had to use gortex for revision and ear cartilage to rebuild nose tip.

Personally i used ear cartilage to augment both bridge and nose tip and it aborbed greatly..and now i have to consider to change to silicon instead. I have lost my heart on self cartilage performed by asian doctors