BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

well intherighthands im glad you finally achieve what you been lookin for, i also thinking about go to dr. lee for my surgery in sept, i think you not look that bad by the way you describe yourself, hope you get well soon and stay positive

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys,
so for all those scared of going through nose surgery but don't have huge things to change like the tip of your nose...has anyone considered banobagi's petit nose surgery? 10-15 minutes and its with a needle and a filler that shapes but is not permanent. I'm thinking of doing this once while I'm in korea just to see if I want the change and if the change is appropriate for my nose, then get a picture if I do like it, and have the procedure done when I come back to Asia. I live in the USA and will be back in the beginning of next year. And the filler lasts for a year. its like a botox but for your nose.
Thoughts???

Thanks for sharing this with us. As a guy I think I can relate. Especially since I used to weigh 125 kilos, now I'm 80 kilos (pretty normal for an American, some girls say I'm too skinny). Still, I have similar feelings as you, I thought I would gain a lot more confidence by making my body better, which I have, but still something is missing. As you know confidence is so much more important for us, so I hope we both get a good result!

With everyone over there right now, kinda makes me wish I chose VIP just to meet you all! I have several days before my surgery from June 23rd to June 27th, so if you guys need me to bring you anything, I'll see what I can do :smile:

YO dude,

YOur post makes me feel emotional. If you really want it, you will get it!
YOur most life-changing ordeal is already over, so you are already on the road to a new lease of life, hope, etc.... Im very happy for you.
you did it and you will be the person you want to be from now on.

Townstory is such a sweetie girl right!! I wished I have had the chance to spend more time with her too. Sounds like a party going on there now, i should have delayed my surgery a week later!!!

QUOTE=intherighthands;19227195]i stilll can't sleep,, I am looking at the my face in the mirror, they cheek bones, chins, forehead and every,, no bruising at alll I think I really did prepare my body well for this surgery, for the past 2 or 1 half a year, I go to gym every day at least 5 days a week, my weight gone from 77 with not much mucscle to 90 kilos with a lot of fat, and den 90 kilos again to 78 kilos with only 4-5 percent fat, I can do so much for my body,, I always want to be hot and handsome, not only i change the muscle mass and weight I actully change my posture as well through gym... all I wanna do is to be handsome and confident,,,,,,

but no matter what I do with my body structure,, i am unable to change the way my face look through excercise, I can make my face look sharper and thinnner, younger, thats about all i can do, but I wanna be handsome,,, i really want it,, why I can't do it,, I put so much effort,, my problem is my nose, i know its my nose, its flat, low, wide, pple look at me, i got good body, good height, good eyes, facial structure, when they look at my nose, they start to pick on me and laugh at me, thats what i had when I was young, pple always look at my nose and laugh at me,, although i come from a all boy school,, other guys are able to attract girls and givev pple good impression just because they got a good nose,,,, sometimes not even good,,, maybe just normal,, what about me??? I have to work so hard to cover my weak point,,, I have to face pple from the side to avoid pple laughing at me,, I am afraid to look into the mirror when pple are around me even til now,,, I am afraid to take video because when I speak my nose look bad,,,,, i am afraid to stand next to the pple who got good nose and afraid to talk to them,, thats exactly how i feel,,

I had my plastic surgery today, I wud never regret I made the decision, if i can do so much changing my body and body struture, I wud change my face as well,,,, just that I need someone to do it for me, i totally trust dr lee, I have to admit its my gut feeling, i rmb when I walk in their hospital, I spoke to joann, Dr Lee, i did not make any appointment at all just walk in at 530pm, they about to close, joann told me she's not even going to give me consultation because I am such a person with the wrong way of thinking, and we even almost have a fight about it,,,, i told her, I am not saying that's right, but i rather i wanna discuss with you the way i think, whether they are right or wrong,,,, anyway,, we went through every thing, she gives me this thinking that she's actually a warm, nice and smart person who like hot guys, also quite bossy and confident cause she's a consultant,///

den we had a consultation the next day with dr lee.. i went in shake his hands, introduce myself, he did nothing, touch my nose, pull my nose, pull it from the middle of collumella,, i know after all this searching,, he's the right person, I dun need to read anything go through anything, i know this guys is experienced and have solid skills,,, and den slowly slowly, i do more reasearch on him, read this forum, read about rib plasty, read about the structure of my nose,,, I trust him!!!

All I want is to be the person that I want, please give me this chance, god, and hope dr li did me a good job[/QUOTE]

i just feel the warmth.. after hearing dr lee n joann made so many happier and confident people everyday.

i just hope ppl dunt abuse the aesthetic look that you were given after the surgery knowing that no matter how gd looking we can be;we need to be sincere and genuine.

GLA and happy healing and happy reading to all lurkers;while "ugly" ppl r getting a confidence boost and already good looking ppl should pay more attention to your love ones around you.

"open your heart and you see sunrise,not sunset" - rawdude 2011

If you only want subtle changes, you can try it! But i read hyaluronic fillers are more recommended but they dont last as long. maybe 6 months max? There are many doctors in US that practice that as well.

Ya, the rib stackers should all cyberly have a-hug-together-and-do-a- happy-dance session.

I would be concerned about the filler completely reabsorbing within a year. I would think that when you have a surgical rhinoplasty you want it to be exactly as you naturally are. Have you asked banobagi about that? I'd imagine they've been asked this question before.

Hey duddie,

I got them to try it out. It arrived in the evening earlier on. I will let you know if it works dude!!

look, i take your words seriously ok:graucho:!

ok ill start the ball rolling;

"hugs" bbgurly aka hotmama

may the force be with you~

gesus holy christ!

u got it!!! pls tell me cuz im so amazed by the reviews posted. wonder if its that good! let me knowwwwww TIA

pls bring me galbis.. lots lots of em! ;p

:hugs: I am sure you will love your new nose!! It sounds like you take care of yourself, the new face should complement the Hot body (Joann's words) well!

She is so funny. She made me laugh the whole time during the consultation. I asked Dr. Lee to pleaseee make me sexy! :biggrin: Can't wait to meet you all soon.