BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Because my face is small and I have round features so my nose just looks too strong and define for my face right now. My tip is pointy because of the swelling. I want it to be a little more rounded but not bulbous looking. Ay...I'm expecting too much too soon. Yeah..the bridge does make the nose seem longer. I feel that way too. But I like my bridge right now. I just want it to become more slim to fit my small face shape.

And this itty bitty bump on the inside...noooooo...okay okay...it could just be swelling from ...??? anyone?

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but my head is already floating away :lol:

intherighthands, thanks for being so open with us. I really do wish, from the bottom of my heart, that you get the perfect nose that you're longing for. And with so many of us cheering you on and sending you best wishes, I'm sure you'll be satisfied with your results :hugs:

you asked him to make you sexy?!!
hahah i think you are already plenty sexy ;)
can't wait to see what a hottie you're going to transform into!!

good luck on your surgery bisousx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I second that. I can't even believe bisousx wants to change anything. Maybe I shouldn't have said that, because I get mad when people say the same thing to me.

thanks :smile: that would help alot. i also want to have a dramatic result to! alot of the stuff i have seen korean surgeons do is somewhat conservative, so im gonna go to china cuz i love how they do their noses. nice and sharp lol. vip quoted me around 8500 usd but that was for a full rhinoplasty (bridge and tip included) using rib, which is not what i plan to have done.

hopefully they reply fast :smile:

lol i cant!! lol 5k seems reasonable. thats the price i was expecting. does this include tip refinement using rib?

Thank you to you both.

Jesse, I think you will love it at VIP if you choose to go here. Us Cali girls are so spoiled ;) and their service is excellent. I don't feel weird that I traveled alone to Korea; the staff here is so kind that I feel like I'm at a 2nd home.

Migook, you and I need to have a talk! It's incredible how much weight you lost, and here I am struggling with losing 10 lbs. Have a safe flight and do let us know when you arrive, maybe we can all grab lunch.

I'm starving. All I want right now is McDonald's lol

hey i also have the same worries as you. i wanted to get my chin augmented forward but im worried a chin implant will make my chin look longer from the frontal view. i was also looking into getting my chin shortened from the front view as well as it is slightly long, and getting a more v line chin. mine is slightly square. but im not sure what procedures would help me to achieve this. im not sure if i would need a genioplasty or something else. :s

Haha. Are you married? If you are, get divorced. You'll be amazed at how much weight you can lose. :smile: Either that happens or you'll gain a ton of weight.

BTW: maybe you should test me. I'm trying to lose 10lbs in 2 weeks since I'm a bit concerned that my hump might come back if I lose more weight after my surgery. I weighted 181 this morning. I'll let you know how it goes.

I was married once upon a time, totally know what you mean. There has to be an easier way to lose the weight. lol! Maybe my McDonald's craving isn't helping..

hey thanks alot for the info! i am terrified of getting triangular nostrils ewww. and i kno the procedure is irreversible. i just want to slightly reduce the base of my nose because i think its too wide, but i would never live again if the surgeon messed me up lol. as i am a pretty decent looking girl it would be horrifying to come out uglier after ps. the surgeon recommended that i didnt need it since projecting the tip would naturally narrow the base of my nose. but im not sure. lol dont want to have any regrets.

would you be able to advise me on the type of incision that would give me the most natural income? if u kno lol thanks :smile:

Ah lucky. I want to go back! Yes the height is as I requested still.. and noo I didn't do any fat grafting although I was tempted :P I think the nose itself can create that look!

thx azn kid,, no matter what we all need to do what we feel right to do,, and if its what you want juz go ahead and do it, i will always be supporting u,,,, frm some angle i look good, but from some angle i look like homosaipien,,, hahahah^^ i dun want that, i got some protrusion mouth

but...we are homosapiens... -.-

either you meant neanderthals or homosapien superior (like the x-men movies) lol :huh:

i had a sliding genioplasty and paranasal implants.

the total was ~15k or 16k
stayed for 10 days
dr lee does noses at vip

you can read my previous posts by clicking on my name on the left. there is a lot of information about my trip. i'm sure it will answer most of your questions