BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

I feel you bradder.

Wish I was there too. I am sure you can arrange for a getaway very soon.

I think me and Omom.Momo just missed the crowd before we leave.

I remembered we were talking at the VIP reception, where we met ANgleplane, and the lobby was seated with patients till the third level.

I was telling Omom.Momo that is is the most crowded day at VIP i ever seen.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all you guys over there now.

You all should just hang out and chill, eat galbi!!
I thought this is a great chance to really get to know one another and you guys are all from TPF, such coincidence.

intherighthands, kekekeke, bisousx, townstory, Mcdreamy... so many of you guys... SO FUN!!!!!!

lol

idk, im pretty sure if facts and figures are here, the burger stacker could burst the roof :smile:

lurkers lurkers. show yourselves

is annie greeman housing the party? she can be that DJ.

oh dont bounce too close to each other people. lol

seems like its really a peak season

Hi dude, thank you for the information. Wow, you certainly discovered a lot in Seoul. I will start to walk to the subways and discover all these shopping and foodstalls. Love Korean food:smile:

Also would love to find out the duty free shops in Seoul. I have been in Hyndai Department Store, mainly in the foodcourt and supermarket area. Do you know if there are duty free shops over there?

Yeah, it is the first time I see so many of us from this forum gathered in the clinic and we have introduced each other. Bisousx had her surgery yesterday, I did not go to visit her yet. I was worrying that she might be in great discomfort and do not want to be disturbed at the first night. But today I will come in say hi and cheer her up. She will be the next star in this forum, as she is so pretty before surgery. Intherighthand is so anxious to be hot. But you know what, a girlfriend of mine on the facebook contacted me yesterday, she said who is your new friend, he is soooooooooooooo hot . I want to meet him. haha..

We should all go to discover the gourmet food and great shopping fun in Seoul:smile: Can't wait to get out my recovery room.:smile:

This is very close to the hyundai dept store in Coex. There are many hyundai department stores in Korea so I don't know which one you are referring to.

http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/SH/SH_EN_7_2.jsp?cid=687057

Excuse me, it's on the other side of Coex (which is a very big mall) from hyundai.

lotte dutyfree is your best bet. one at coex mall got some discount like up to 70% off for marc by marc jacobs shoes i saw last winter. lol just a guide.

tell u guys wat. those who need a shopping n food guide around , post your email add here and i shall send u what id gathered.(with maps).

disclaimer: materials extracted and attached in my mail are for reference purposes only.Suggestion for food and shopping are out of good will for lost souls who need a guidance, i shall not be liable for any costs,monetary loses ,and physical damage like eg;worsening rib /nose conditions, life lost or worsening "grandma" effect due to the food suggested in my guide. Places for shopping may not be the "best" deals out there, so shop with caution and travel safely.

yeah, 5k is definitely worth it after looking at O&Young photo gallery! sadly, it does not include rib craft. the 5kSGD covers overall nose reduction - nasal bone, alar base and tip using nasal septum.

I am not sure but tell me where you want the fat grafting. I can check with JoAnn for you as I am in the clinic right now.

:hugs:Yeah we girls all think you are hot! you will be so happy to be surrounded by so many girls. lol I guess rawdude will be so envy of you. I am sorry last night I was so tired. I thought the best for you would be let you to lie down and have some sleep, but obviously you are super healthy and have figured out your own best way of recovery.

I read your post about the Korean kid.It is really touching. I will show him today about your post if you don't mind. He is a very nice kid, I saw him before he went in the surgery room. He is a very good looking little cutie. But he does not want to talk to me. Maybe because I am a girl. lol.

Can't wait to get out the recovery room today!!!! Hooray!! Let us go out walk together everyday, how fun it will be if four or five of us with cast on our noses and walk on the street. I heard so many ppl told me walk helps deswell. Last time when I was here, it was too cold to do it. This time we should all go together.

Hahaha dude, add me on facebook and provide me the guide for my "shopping life" please. Search my email on facebook: [email protected] and I am now have a group on my facebook: VIP rib peeps. LOL

thank you migookinamja, I will start to check these stores from today.