BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not a facebook person :smile: just posted up the maps. check out the circled and marked ones for ppl who need some pointers. cheers

u just need the cabbie, lol

I'll be there in a few more days and I'm really nervous.

What should I bring?

I hope everything's going to be alright. Just really really nervous now.

Yummy Rib stacker burgers UPSIZED
( in random order)

Verity1795 ( diced and wrapped)
HouseofTaylor
Izora
Milk
Bbgurly
Mixedgirl
Townstory
Rawdude
Uzura
Destiny ( diced and wrapped)
Chanelmania77 ( Dr Kao, TW)
Rhinose ( Dr Hsu, TW)
Mingmingtang
Welna
Megoreng
Jamnyc
Kain + sliding genioplasty
Milkyway
HHer
Omom.momo
McDreamy
Angleplane
kekekeke
intherighthands
Lexxx0890 ( Dr Jung, Shimmian)
bisousx

Let me know if you find any good deals. My impression is that Korea is not good for high end shopping. Sure, you can find almost anything but it will be 1.5-2x the price of the US. Anything imported seems to be off the chart expensive, but maybe duty free takes care of that. BTW- I sent you a friend request on FB, I'm not Asian.

Hey guys!

I had my surgery last night, got out at 10pm and was totally fine. The worst part about the surgery is not being able to drink water for 3 hours. I was so upset because I was thirsty (as townstory and my roommate knew, haha) for some reason my surgery did not start until 1pm. I ended up drinking water an hour or two after arriving back at my room and I didn't throw up.

Now I have a nasty sore throat, don't know where it came from.

I've been moving around a lot and feeling good. The nurse kicked me out of that room where they keep the food. What, did they really think I was going to eat the porridge when they've been hiding fried chicken and pasta??

Townstory - it was so nice to meet you. Are you up yet? Thanks for encouraging me and being so sweet :smile: Where I come from, I'm not considered hot at all, just kinda average and fat. But your kind words made me feel confident and happy to go into surgery.

intherighthands - yo, you are at my officetel room! Sorry, I kinda trashed the room. I'm messy... but see you soon. Also, my laptop's still in there, lol.

Thanks! Yes, let's all explore Korea. It will be soo fun.

townstory i just add you on my facebook, plz add, anybody want to add me looking for [email protected], i will be in korean around September 19