BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have found a link that suggest a menu that helps wound healing, for those who are interested can go and have a look,, i ve been eating quite alot since yesterday afternoon... got hungry easily because of the medication,,, ^^

http://my.clevelandclinic.org/healthy_living/nutrition/hic_nutrition_guidelines_to_improve_wound_healing.aspx

thanks alot for the info. i think that for those whose chins recede alot a genioplasty with a chin implant is possible. maybe i can get that in order to stay away from my chin getting longer. but the surgery seems risky and im not sure if its worth going through all the trouble to change one minor thing that i dislike on my face. thanks for the help.

road to recovery,, post op day 1,

got out at the hospital at about 12 pm, the driver sent me to the officetel, said good bye to younger brother and everyone!!

To be honest, I was not feeling really well most likely because of the medication that i took,, I was feeling depressed,, tired and I thinnk my brain is a bit slow,,, hahah its really kinda like a hang over, but it got better eventually,

So lucky that joann found me a room at officetel, otherwise it will be so hard for me to travel 45 mins in the morning on train to get back to the clinic,, the environment here is way better for this healing process, NO 1, I can use this air-con,, even though it is not as cold as I have thought, there is plenty of water supply here.. heheheh I can't live without water,, there's also a convenient store downstairs,, , its so nice because food there are so cheap with 2000-3000 won, i can buy a small meal or fruit,,, how cool is that..hahahha

so I came to this place browse the internet, and i slept for a while until 5-6 oclock den i met up with kekekeke who showed me around this place, she also showed me her room, i think she got stronger air con, and we chat for a bit, she told me how she like the actors/singers from the korean show biz, i wudnt have a clue,, i even mixed up a few different guys, i thought they were the same person but in fact they wont... !! anywayz, we hang around for a bit and she got back to her room,

At about 9 pm, i decided to go for a walk,, so i went down and walk around, the medication makes me feel wierd again,, while i was walking i was thinking all over the things that happen for the past few days,

I thought today is actually the worst day for the road to recovery,, because in the morning when i had medical checked up, my nostril was huge and i found out they didnt do the alar base reduction surgery for me but joann claims i would not need that because after they do the tip projection on my nose, the whole nose become narrower so i wont need that alarbase reduction procedure, also, i think my face become swollen,, I was thinking the whole night after the surgery,, my face did not swell even a bit, how come it is swollen now the next day... so i got scared a bit,,, kekekeke told me usually swelling will become most serious on the second or third day,,, so i thought ok,, thats just normal.. !!!

Anywayz,, i walk and walk, to one end and then travel back to the other end, until i got tired, i walk a total of 30 mins,, was pretty exhausted afterwards,,, so i went back to the officetel,, and ofcourse i came with some food i bought from the convenient store,,, I did a bit of searching take some medication,, and fall asleep.. i rmb i woke up at night a few times and went to toilet,,,,, and drank water and sleep again,, hahaha

ribs hurts a bit, nose hurts a bit,, throat are a bit swollen, face is a bit swollen,, but i know i will get better

o wow. that sucks. i dont think i have enough nasal septum for a dramatic difference for my tip. but o well. i plan to go to another clinic anyways. is rib something they offer at all?? im sure they'll shoot the price through the roof if rib is included.

Do you know how to use daum maps?

Enter this in to daum maps:

압구정 신현대

It is an apartment complex. Find the building 102. It is across the street from that. With street view it says "오앤영 성형외과"

haha thats a very funny post. do u live in the states or canada??? have a good recovery :smile:

hey dont worry about the alar base thing. when i consulted with them through email about it they said the exact same thing to me. everything will refine and deswell with time so dont worry about it. alar base is something that once u do u cant go back, and apparently to get natural looking nostrils are very difficult. im sure if u really want them done u can get them done quickly before you leave. have a good recovery :smile:

me~~ [email protected] ^^ thanks alot!

i guess rawdude posted it here alrdy so ignore my previous post. i'll b gg in sep with azn_kid anyone wanna join? seems like those that are there are doing pretty well. intherighthands, if you dont mind please email me your pictures too, my email's in the preious post =D

I live in the states :smile: The recovery isn't as nearly as bad as people said. Even the dressing change isn't very painful. However, my eyes are swollen as hell and its freaking me out.

We all went at 9:30 today.