BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL omg you are so funny rawdude i miss talking to you! please send me the guide for my next visit :P

hey don't worry about not having the alar base reduction.. initially i wanted that aswell but was told the same thing.. and they were right! my nose does not look wide at all anymore

we normally go between 9:30 to 10:00,please do come over to meet us.

Missing you too *Hugs back* How are your cute boys? check your inbox I sent you a pm :smile:

Haha no one knows about my surgery yet, I got sick when I came back and have pretty much been in bed this past week. I'll be heading back to see them and all my relatives in 1-2 weeks time though and seriously freaking out. My nose doesn't look as huge as before but i think that's only cause i've gotten used to it's hugeness >"<

How are you eyes and nose? Your poor husband, he's probably beside himself with anxiety that his gorgeous wife (who is even more beautiful now) is going to hit on every time she goes out lol

To those recuperating through DutyFree retail therapy: make sure when you go to the tax-back office that you show ALL you receipts! Very important, didn't know I could get tax back on makeup and showed them that puny receipt instead of the one for the bag I bought (thought I was showing them the receipt for the bag) and I only bought the bag because I thought it was DF %$#% so I ended up paying retail. sigh. Definitely pays to be aware

It's everhelpful-Rawdude again. Thanks for sharing, so are those maps everything or do u have more? =D

hey taeyang,,

Thx very much for your advice, after hearing what you and mixed girl said,, I feel relieved now..:smile:

hey mixed girl,

Thx much for your advice, i feel relieved now:smile:

yoyo,

I "secretly" chcked on your profile through Townstory's facebook.

I couldnt believe you previously saying how flat your nose was!! It is not big and wide like you mentioned LIar!!!!!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin:

YOu are a hottie!! Although i couldnt find any reason why you should get a rhinoplasty, i guess you are just a perfectionist like Dr Lee!