BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Did you do it anywhere else besides your forehead my dear?

Yes, you will look very different. Kinda like frankenstein or some sort of fish with the protruding head.

But dont worry, you wont look like that forever! It is going to deswell and by 1-2 weeks, you should look very pretty.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes i agree totally.

I remembered Kain wanted as well but look at his nose now!!! He dont need alarplasty at all.

But, in any case you really really feel that you want it, you can always do it before you leave and take the stitches out elsewhere. It is a simple procedure so it wont take long.

YOu still have time to decide!

hey maybe you two can arrange a trip together? Since both wanted to go back year end.

oh BBgurly, I did my forehead, my chin and my laugh line. Now I look like a completely stranger. Kind looks like a boy right now. I am not sure whether Dr Lee has done my eyebrow bone, as it has injection mark and it is a lot higher. Just as you said, I look like a fish with protruding head.

Hi rawdude, I need your shopping and food guide ^_^
my email > [email protected]

annie i think they need your house for a party. are u going to spin for them? lol

people let me just do a report of what just happened last few pages over here in TPF;

so basically those who are already there had almost exchanged n added each other on their facebooks and all of them r saying each other HOT n good looking and all of you had met up and going to meet up for some party or shopping fun.
ok now i get it.

F#$@ , y am i not there!??!?

lmao

My lips became smaller due to the paranasals! :hrmm: It does have kind of a sexy pout, so maybe it won't be a big deal if I have a better nose. I can still smile normally, it just hurts my ribs when I laugh or move.

Joann said the small lips are due to the swelling, and Dr. Lee said that smaller lips are sexier. Does he mean that it's permanent? Has anyone else's lips gone back to normal? If not, I can live with this I guess..

who is lexxx0890? the human who picked up the ring from a green dying alien?

congrats; i think this is the legendary grandma effect

peeping tom spotted

I just got a reply from the chinese O&Young website. It says that Dr Wu, head of O&Young does only rib cartilage surgery. If I were to do nose reduction surgery without rib cartilage, I have to look for other surgeon in the clinic. They didnt quote me the price for rib.:sad:

We both prefer drastic changes after surgery.:smile: May I know which other clinic you plan to go? Can I have link to the website?:P Is their result as dramatic as O&young?

i wish! i'm going to be in the states this summer! decided not to do my eyes anymore.. for some reason they appear bigger to me lol maybe cause more swelling went down :s p.s hot momaa check your email!