BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It took about one and half or two hours the maximum. I look like a totally different person now. But I know once the swollen is gone, it will look natural and nice. The donor area hurts, but it is kind of good, coz they take some fat out of me. I put my jeans on once I am out of the surgery room to check if my legs are skinner. Hahaha...

you know if we can share your fat??

Yes your eyes are very beautiful and you are already very very pretty.
YOu look awesome man!!

I love your nose !!!!

I like how your post is really detailed and i can imagine a person doing all that. =) u're nice! (well u sound nice).. Hope you all get to hang out together soon.. ^^ I just saw the pictures for what rib graft rhino plasty is... OUCH...

hey ill pm you about the details of the clinic as well as the link :smile:

lol im not to far, i live in canada. lol some people on this forum described the pain for the dressings and it terrified me. i would of went to them while popping pain killers cuz of the paiin. but now that you said its not that bad im relieved.

hey guys, what did you do about ice packs and icing your nose? did you get it from the clinic or should I buy it before I go through the operation? Also, do clinics also call cabs for you to and from the clinic on the day you operated?

Does anyone have Joanne's direct email? I've messaged VIP twice now in the past month with no reply. Still undecided about where to get my nose done but I think I'd like to get some fat taken from my chin and jawline so that I'll actually have a defined jawline. I keep hearing about how dr Lee is a perfectionist and aware of beauty so I was hoping he could help me out, buti can't get in touch with VIP! similarly if anyone knows of a surgeon who is good with face lipo, buccal fat removal, etc. Please let me know :smile: I don't want to change bone structure though. Just tighten skin around chin/jaw. I'm 5'3 and weigh 107lbs so it's not a weight problem... :/

Ive decided not to touch the bridge, no rib, no silicon, no goretex, and only work with alar wings and tip so that means I have more clinics to choose from, yay

Dr Jung said I need alar base reduction but the more I think about it the more I think hes wrong. My alar base is a fine width. It's the WINGS that flares out. Does anyone know what thats called? If I can get that and nostril reduction and tip augmentation I think id look fine.

I might just stay in the UK for surgery then. It's 10 times as expensive but less hassle.... Dunno.

just let me know what kind of mexican candy you want ;)

Have any of you tried a similar pre & post operation program?

http://www.makemeheal.com/mmh/product.do?id=13517

It is "designed specifically for patients undergoing plastic surgery that contains all the nutrients needed to help a patient heal more quickly, minimize swelling, reduce bruising, speed wound healing, improve patient safety, prevent infection, and support the immune system."

It has pretty good reviews but I'm not sure about spending another $100...

I already bought some vitamin c, arnica gel, zinc.. not sure what other supplements to buy :/

[email protected]

i don't think this is joanne's direct email but i've been corresponding with her using that email. you should probably call her. it's been taking her a while to get back to me as well. i think she's really busy!

Thanks!! International rates are insane in the uk. I might buy some Skype credit to call her then.

How good is her English exactly? Did she live in an English speaking country?

She lived in the US. English is near perfect. Maybe not, if you speak British.