BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Has anyone here undergone surgery requesting to have their nose done like a specific person/celebrity's? Or do you just show the surgeon pictures of noses you like and leave it up to them to decide what would look best for you? I have one or two celebrity noses in mind that I think would match my face well, but I'm not sure if it's possible to ask your surgeon to replicate it exactly... :thinking:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree.

The dressing sessions are nothing.

I agree tattoos and piercings are more painful
, fractional lasers like what rawdude described is neck-cutting painful. (8.5-9/10)

But nothing beats the pain from Labour contractions! That's 50/10

Lol...ok honestly my dressings were pretty painful. I think it depends if you had fascia or not. Correct me if I am wrong, but I read on some scientific article that the doctor can still "mold" the nose up to 2 weeks if the patient had fascia done. I believe Hher has fascia as well.....? But yes, I would pop 2 Tylenol before I head out to the train to go to VIP (train ride is about 1.5 hours). Every time the doctor would press against my nose and squeeze it...I felt like blacking out. I know when I had my breast done the very next day the PA wanted to perform breast exercise on me! She wanted to see if I was doing it right ( I had to leave the next day or so). I did black out! But back to the nose...yes pain is dependent on the individual! I have no idea what labor contractions feels like nor do I wish to know :0).

You can bring in a photo or two or email it during a consultation, and the surgeon can tell you if he/she is able to replicate it. Your original nose might have some limitations but only the surgeon can tell you if its possible or not. Also, be sure to know what you like about this celebrity's nose.. that's something that might be asked.

Hahha thanks kain. Good to know we have our own personal tpf spell check ;)

Haha sorry bisousx, did you mean that you all used it but you swelled up despite taking the vitamins? :sad:

yep, that's what happened. My roommate was really swollen on her entire face, despite taking sineech. As for my face, it was mostly in the eyes (so swollen that my bottom lashes stuck up and started to poke my eyes) and I couldn't really open them. Plus, they are red and bruised.

The best thing to do is walk, walk, walk around the city. We walked for 3 hours today and my eyes have deswelled 50%. We also bought a lot of pineapple juices and fruit.

Road to recovery- post op day 3 so I woke up this morning and went to the clinic for the dressing session, they also did a facial for me, met everyone there and was happy to find out that everyone is moving to officetel, and I got a new roommate bisoux, hahaha,, my dream come true,,, sharing my room with a girl:smile::smile: Hahah just kidding, I think she is cool. All of us including me, bisoux, townstory, mccreamy walk around apgojeon, we had food there and den we did some grocery at Hyundai department store, and we went back to our rooms. We hang around a bit again with kekekeke in the evening,, but all of us got deswollen alot after the walking. I walk for another 1 and a half hour more later before I went back and sleep, my body is so itchy, my cask fall off, I wanna take a shower but I had to wait until after the 7thday.

haha my roommate intherighthands in the best! I woke up at 3am with a sore throat and he went out to get me some food, so I can take my meds on a full stomach.

Btw, my sore throat is still rampant. It feels like strep throat, despite taking the gargle liquids and constantly drinking water.

why does everyone call him Mc CREAMY??

Hi EVERYONE :biggrin:
After silently browsing this forumn for a few weeks I've contacted JoAnn and booked a flight on the 9th :3
I'm not planning to do rib, only ear and septal, cause the only part i want changed in the tip of my nose, cause it's a fatty :c
I originally planned to go to banobagi but after seeing how amazing VIP's custormer satisfaction is I changed my mind ;D
I'm only 17 thou ;__; so I'm super nervous about going alone and I don't speak a word of korean xD Hope I can meet some of you guys there !

Hi ! I'm back from Smallface. I was wondering, can the surgeon still "mold" the nose after a rib cartilage rhinoplasty , as it is the case with a fascia ? Indeed, since I wear my bandages from Smallface facial contour, I am afraid that my nose has been squeezed down and lost some of its projection. The nurses at the other clinic said it wouldn't happen, it's just because the rest of the face is swollen that I have the impression that my nose is less projected. Nevertheless, I still wonder if my huge face swelling is not deforming my recent rhinoplasty. Anyone had a similar experience ?

Awesome, thanks for the reply! :smile:

Has anyone here ever requested a surgeon to replicate a nose before? If you have, how did it turn out?