BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

I agree CLIV snail cream is super good, I bought a jar. I got a "burn" cos spent a day at RWS w/o sunblock, applied this snail cream & d skin heal in 2 days. After FCR, did u follow it with a few sessions of pulsed light therapy skin rejunvenationn facial? My fren did that and d redness from FCR went away super fast, no pain as well.

@bisousx, townstory, mcdream, intherighthands - did I bump into you gals and guys in the morning around 10. I was chatting with JoAnn & d gals then and was introduced to a group of 4. If so, Hi Hi Hello!

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was probably us! Will we see you again at 10 today?

I'm arriving on Thursday. There is a big group there now. I'm kinda of jealous as it seems they are all Laverne and Shirley-ing it around Seoul now. By the time I get there they will all look either normal or lady-boy like and I will look like I was in a car accident. My surgery is on the 28th, so hopefully there will be some overlap for us to look weird together. I'm not going to VIP, but I'm staying in the same area.

I am on day 5 of recovery. I had brought in a photo of Araya Hargate for my sample nose, as I don't look like any of the other asian celebrities. Yesterday, Dr. Song let me have a glimpse of my nose without the cast on.. and I think Dr. Lee did a good job in replicating her nose 100%. I still need time to get used to it, and also it is too soon to tell what the final outcome will be. Everyone else's noses look fabulous - natural and projected.

My recovery has been somewhat difficult. Although the nose and rib itself did not really hurt, I had a high fever, sore throat, threw up last night (they prescribed me nausea pills, which greatly helped) and other things.

The procedure I was most excited for was the paranasal implants. PI has greatly improved my side profile - no more monkey lips. But, I feel a bit sad that my lips are smaller. I think I can correct it with a bit of Juvederm, though.

Does anyone at officetel have nail clippers???

I found some at 711!! The one near the clinic like where all the boutiques are but pretty sure they have it downstairs

Hi everyone!

I will be going in Seoul in a few weeks. But I am still tossing up between Banobagi and Dr Jung. I will be doing a bridge implant, tiplasty and alarplasty.

The thing I am most worried about is the alarplasty and scarring. I am thinking that Dr Jung might be more experienced but also that Banobagi may be able to achieve a more aesthetic result?

Any advice or thoughts?

JoAnn said I don't have to pay 10% because I contacted them before July 1st :biggrin: so many you don't have to either?

@kain

yo kain. i was wondering if your lower lip is/was kinda numb after the genioplasty. Also, how long did it take for your radix to go down and by how much?. Mine is freaking high and it bothers me. Also, does you bridge get slimmer as well?

That is certainly encouraging!! Thanks for letting us know ;)

That's awesome that Dr. Lee was able to give you exactly what you had hoped for! :smile: Would you say that your nose resembled Araya's nose at all before you underwent surgery, or was it completely different? I'm glad that you're over the worst of the recovery process; I hope from now on you'll only get happier with how your new nose turns out.

I don't think it resembled her nose at all.

I had a good bridge, but the tip was flat, bulbous and thick skinned. It had very little projection, and the columella was weak.

Now my nose has good projection, and he also did alarplasty while I was under. I am still a little shocked at how different my face is, so I am going to another country to hide for a few more weeks before returning home ;)