BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

I'm on painkillers now. It's hooked to the iv in my arm. Told JoAnn yesterday and she said it's just the muscles working. It's not a sharp pain. just so sore all over the upper part of my body.

The girls? Leave?

Need to go to the clinic to change my dressing again. Not looking forward to the extra strength nose squeezing.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh they already discharged you to officetel? Nevermind then. I thought you were still in the recovery room.

Can you buy an umbrella from the Family Mart next to officetel?

Yeah I am on Day 7 and my rib is still sore.

Reiyuna,
Yes they recommand Noblesse.

I just got to Noblesse like an hour ago and they say they dont have my reservation but I actually booked the consultation date also the hotel dates like 2 months head.

I feel quite helpless now as they are so fully booked and only have this 70,000 won room available for me to stay for one day. Also due to my early check in I havee to pay double of 140,000 won for today.

i originally planned to stay til july 12, thats 20days. Now I dont even have a place to stay tomorrow. Gosh... my consultation is in 2 hours, hopefully banobagi will do something for me or else i would be really helpless. im pretty upset now cuz i came here alone with two huge luggages. Cuz I will be flying back to north america on july 12.

The price of nose and jaw sounds good. After I settle with my stay I will get my nose and jaw consultation done too.

Anyway, how long are u girls staying til?

yea,, i remember that moment too when they screeze my nose,,, its painful

To intherighthands or whoever is currently in Korea,
how long do they require you to stay in korea for after rhinoplasty? I'm not letting the get near my tip so does that mean less swelling and healing time?

To intherighthands or whoever is currently in Korea,
how long do they require you to stay in korea for after rhinoplasty? I'm not letting the get near my tip so does that mean less swelling and healing time?

Kain - I had a pimple/zit look like bump after they took out the K-wire but now it's gone. I was so worried at first but I just kept putting that ointment on it and icing it for the whole month of recovery.

Does yours look weird? or anything wrong?

I feel a tiny slight bump on the inside of my bridge radix. I wonder if Dr. Lee put more cartilage there or if it is something else. hmmm.... it's not noticeable, but if you touch it, then you can physically feel it. ay. what to do?

I can see my nose now. Although it is still swollen and huge, I love it :love:

My initial concerns with the alarplasty are gone, now that I can see my nose without the cast covering it.

VIP has been absolutely wonderful to me. The staff make me feel like I am part of their family, and Dr. Lee is such a caring and responsible doctor.

I will be going home after my time here is up.. no need to hide. :cool:

If you are harvesting rib cartilage, you should stay for 2 wks.

SO did Dr Lee did alarplasty on you or you thought he did?

So happy to know you are loving it!!