BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

yeah but im afraid to use him again :sad:

but i guess any bone doctor could do it?

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got lipo all through my torso, so it may be different, but lipo disturbs the tissue A LOT. After lipo I was bigger than before (I couldn't zip up my jeans). The swelling is still substantial 2 weeks later, so it doesn't surprize me that if they don't want to do any more work in that area for months afterwards.

Day 2 after rhinoplasty and double eye lid surgery using dst method. I forget who asked earlier, but someone asked about bleeding for a day and I think my reply was lost from the forum being down:
Yes, bleeding is normal. I bled through my gauze for the first day, and now coming up finishing day 2, bleeding has slowed down to the point where I'm no swallowing blood, but if I put tissue up my nose to try and clean the crap ou a little, still a little blood. But I think dr. Park from dream really did a great job making it non invasive and actually did a closed surgery on me so it didn't cause scarring and he said it's the most natural look. After seeing migook's photos too,I asked dr. Park to keep a very slight hump but just to shave it down a little and he used a radix injection made from crushed cartilage and some of my abdominal fat. Does anyone know if there is absorption time with this type of procedure of fat and crushed septal cartilage? I know with rib there is.
Dream cosmetics has been great so far, except they aren't great with post care information to stop swelling or tell you what to expect. So you have to find out yourself or ask many many questions. I just assumed they would tell you. And also, during the procedures, since the nurses and most of the staff do not speak enlgish very well, they didn't tell me what was about to happen and I was freaking when they were bringing out needles and some weird hardware. All they had to say was 'cleaning' and I would have been fine, but I was worried they were starting procedures and I wasn't sedated. Then I felt very slight burning in my arm and was worried the nurse did something wright, but really it was the sedation. Someone could have saved me a lot anxiety and freaking out if they would have told me. Next thing I know, I'm tripping out and seeing colors and it felt like a movie was playing in front of my face but really there was a white cloth over my place. Anyway, they took care of me afterwards, it just sucked that those nurses didn't bother trying to communicate any procedure or what was going to happen because I really was freaking out. I mean, it's not like I've done this before

hello anybody at VIP right now? can you tell which clinic are close to VIP? like on the same street and walkable? and what their name? i want to do some consultation b4 pick the clinic, i think about Grand, Banobagi, JW, VIP and mayb dream, thank you

All the clinics talked about here are pretty much on the same street. Exceptions are BK, Apr 31st, O and Young and maybe a few others. Those are still walkable. banobagi and shiminan are ones that come to mind that are not walkable from VIP (well, it's like a 45 minute walk). Can you read hangul? Basically if it says 신사동 or 압구정 on the website it will be for sure walkable from VIP. Some that are in 논현동 I would also consider walkable.

thank you for the info

I think its just twilight/IV sedation. Coz when i had my rib rhino at VIP they just injected something and i was out. I didnt know that my surgery took 8 hours. But personally I wouldnt go for local anesthesia. last time I had liposuction on my torso I has under twilight sedation and I woke up in the middle of it!!! I won't want that to happen to me again! Extremely scary. I didnt do my lipo in vip though. I did it somewhere else.

omg :sad:

[​IMG]

why does she have tubes in her nose?
i found these on the banobagi site BANOBAGI Plastic & Aesthetic Clinic
theres more there, although its a little hard to navigate, i can't open pics in a new window

does that damage your lips that they get so swollen?

btw do you know if banobagi is popular among locals?
which clinics are popular among locals?

on the banobagi website it says
"Also we perform the cortical osteotomy in order to improve the front image of face, and if necessary with concurrent operation of such as isthmic fat removal, liposuction of subcutaneous fat, and Botox injection, etc, we doubles the patient satisfaction through reoperation when the patient did not have effectiveness by other surgical procedures. "

it says they can do bone cutting concurrently with liposuction of subcutaneous fat?
does it mean they can do the liposuction on the same day as the procedure?

like, why can't they just do the liposuction first, then the jaw reduction?

if you wake up though can't you just ask them to give you more?
ive done my eyelid and hair surgeries under local
and if i could feel anything id just tell them i can feel it and they would inject more
why can't they do jaw under local?

if i am going to do lipo suction on my face (chin, jowl) and it can't be done at the same time as the jaw surgery, do you think its better to do the lipo suction first, wait 2-3 months then do the jaw surgery?
or do the jaw surgery, then wait 2-3 months before doing the liposuction?

for v-line do they does banobagi do a t-cut? and have to use screws?
or can be-line be done without screws?

can someone please analyze my face? (i wont be offended)
i am a bit sunburned in this picture
this was about 2 years ago though when i was like 20 pounds lighter
(and still i was overweight, now im worse though)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

do you think v-line will make much difference?
i dont think my chin bone is that wide? (its just a lot of fat/skin? or is it the bone)?

i dont know why my jaw is so big
but i hate the skin in the lower cheek/jowl area
but its skin not bone, so how would they remove this?
liposuction?

its funny that some doctors are suggesting zygoma reduction to me
(well not all, dr lee from vip didnt)
because i used to think that i needed *bigger* cheekbones and before i had searched online for cheekbone augmentation procedures lol
i think im just not gonna touch the zygoma area bc i dont know what to do with it, i only want higher cheekbones im not really bothered by the size of it and i dont think changing cheekbones will make my face *that* much smaller because i dont have sticking out cheekbones like some asians do (i never knew this was a problem)? also i dont get why people want to reduce their calves, nobody looks at that part of your legs, or the paranasal augmentation im not interested in that either.

so at this point im looking at:
mandible reduction, buccal fat, masseter reduction. i dont know if i need the masseter reduction, and how much difference will that make? i dont want to screw up my eating muscles if its not necessary, and then it might have a problem healing or growing back.

and jowl/neck liposuction.

which should i do first? mandible reduction or the liposuction? banobagi can't do them together right?
and is it like that everywhere (that they can't do it together)?
not even the liposuction first, and then the mandible reduction?
i was watching some videos on youtube about neck liposuction, it seems a bit scary how fast they poke that thing in and out, but i dont think it leaves any bruises. so its "safe"? and then right after they can do the procedure? i don't get why they can't do this.

i dont know if i should just schedule a consultation trip first (will cost me about 2.5k)
im so confused!! :sad:

or maybe do the liposuction, which is the "easier" procedure first?
and then wait 2 months before the jaw?